Whats your goal....

Deezer

Gold Member
Whats your dream....

My goal is to be around a size 14....

I can go into any shop... i might have to pick up a 12 or a 16 depending on the fit!

I can run 3 miles!

I am fit... enjoy a class... pilates maybe!!!

Avoid the illnesses that are on both sides of my family (Diabetes/high BP)

Be more confident!!!

Keep up with my OH when we go for long walks!!!!

Be happier in my skin!!!!

Where do you want to be?????

Get into my size 12 jeans.

Buy a pair of knee length boots (normal ones not Fat Girl ones)

Get Fit and be able to do a 10k race or even a half marathon!

Get my confidence back.

Get pregnant.

I want to be a size 12-14...I would look ridiculous at a size 10!

I want to be able to know when I need an outfit I can just nip out and grab one quickly and look nice and not have to search for ages to see if I'll pass in something!
Oh and also not worry if my belly is sticking out over the top of my jeans!

To not be the fat friend anymore... Or have anyone say those words 'big girl' (hate that)

To get a mile swim down to under 25 min (@32min now)

Do at least one Triathlon! Scary!

To know that I'm making the right choices when I eat food again

And finally just be happy healthy and confident that I won't go backwards!

Xx

Last edited:
1. I would like to be a size 14
2. I would like to be able to shop in river island and not feel that people are looking at me thinking "your too fat to be in here"
3. I would like to know that when i go to Florida next year i can go on any ride and not worry thinking "uhoh i might not fit on the ride"
4. Go paint balling with my partner hes been bugging me for a life time, and im scared the suits wont fit me or people may laugh when im running away
5. Not just be a pretty face
6. Take my son swimming as im too embarrissed

fingers crossed i reach it

I want to
1. Be a size 12.
2. Stop holding my tummy in.
3. Not be the largest one of my friends anymore.
4. Pick up lovely clothes because I like them and not because they cover me up.
5. Have much smaller boobs!!!!
6. Feel more confident.
7. Feel sexy again.
8. Feel in control of the choices I make.
9. Be happy, healthy and fun to be around for my family.

I thought this would be a good thread for when we're struggling.... We can read what we want over and over.... and as we read others lists.... We can nick more goals!!! Lol...

1. I would like to be a size 14
2. I would like to be able to shop in river island and not feel that people are looking at me thinking "your too fat to be in here"
3. I would like to know that when i go to Florida next year i can go on any ride and not worry thinking "uhoh i might not fit on the ride"
4. Go paint balling with my partner hes been bugging me for a life time, and im scared the suits wont fit me or people may laugh when im running away
5. Not just be a pretty face
6. Take my son swimming as im too embarrissed

fingers crossed i reach it
I want to learn to surf.... but i'm scared they wouldn't have a wetsuit that would fit me!!!!

I WILL SURF!!!!! :mermaid::mermaid::mermaid::mermaid::mermaid::mermaid:

I want to lose weight and keep it off for life. I have lost 20 stones in my life - the same few stones so many times!
Elaine
Bloody hell me too..... I get stuck where i am now!!! Around 17.5 stone...... so want to get under 17!!! I'll be well happy!!!

Will feel like i have broken a spell!!!!

Bloody hell me too..... I get stuck where i am now!!! Around 17.5 stone...... so want to get under 17!!! I'll be well happy!!!

Will feel like i have broken a spell!!!!

it wont be long til you do hun, seeing that 16 on the scales will be here before you know it! :) x

I hope so!!! I really do feel like its a glass wall I hit every time!!! I WILL get through it this time!!!!

I desperately want to:

- Make the right food choices!!
- Feel sexy in my undies
- Wear whatever I want and feel confident
- Be able to borrow clothes from my friends
- Get to a size 8/10 and stay there
- Feel like making an effort with my apppearance

Wow that seems like an awful lot! Xxx

I want to be an all over, any shop size 14.
I want to walk with confidence into a room - not with an apology for how I look in my head!
I want to feel sexy- not sure if I will ever get that one.
I want to be happy being me.

I want to feel confident when out socially ( to actually go out socially would help to lol)
I want to be able to throw an outfit on and look good without thinking about lumps and bumps.
To make an effort with my appearance. Not hide behind my hoodie.
To finally start wearing all the heels i have hidden in my cupboard
To shop in the normal section of clothes shops

Just a few goals to aim for!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would love to be a size 14 - maybe a size 12 depending on how I look and feel at size 14.
I would love to be able to shop anywhere.
I would love to be able to fit into a seat on a plane and not worry about if the seatbelt will fasten without an extension (usually not!) and whether I can get the table down and eat comfortably. I see people crossing their legs ina plane seat and am so envious. I am off to Abu Dhabi for work in November and am really hoping to have lost a few stones and fit in the seat more easily!!!
I would love not to get out of breath when climbing stairs and sometimes even just walking and would love not to get all hot and sweaty at the slightest exertion - I travel a lot for work and hate this when I am dragging my suitcase and laptop up stairs in underground stations!
I would also love to be able to walk as fast as colleagues - I always feel I am lagging behind.
I want not to feel conscious of my size and not to feel that all people see is a fat woman when they look at me.
Basically I want my life back and I am going to make sure I get it!

I want to be able to wear coordinating really pretty underwear, instead of the foul granny knickers and mis~matched bra`s I do now!
I want to be a FIT size 12/14... and not get out of puff walking up my street, or anywhere for that matter.
I want to be able to take my gorgeous little girl swimming and not feel so self conscious when walking out of the changing rooms down to the pool!
I want to show my daughter what eating healthily is and to stop any self doubt or image problems dead in the tracks as she grows up.
I want to wear clothes I look great in, and wear some nice shoes (if the swelling in my feet go down enough) instead of flip flops and ugly winter shoes!!!
I want to be able to say NO to offers of extra servings of food and say I`ve had enough thankyou!
I want to be able to sunbathe on my garden wearing a bikini!!
I want to be a few stone less by December ready for my Baptism.
I want to ride a horse without feeling like i`m breaking its back!!!! lol

I want so much.... I just hope I can achieve it all....
L xx

I want to be able to wear coordinating really pretty underwear, instead of the foul granny knickers and mis~matched bra`s I do now!
I want to be a FIT size 12/14... and not get out of puff walking up my street, or anywhere for that matter.
I want to be able to take my gorgeous little girl swimming and not feel so self conscious when walking out of the changing rooms down to the pool!
I want to show my daughter what eating healthily is and to stop any self doubt or image problems dead in the tracks as she grows up.
I want to wear clothes I look great in, and wear some nice shoes (if the swelling in my feet go down enough) instead of flip flops and ugly winter shoes!!!
I want to be able to say NO to offers of extra servings of food and say I`ve had enough thankyou!
I want to be able to sunbathe on my garden wearing a bikini!!
I want to be a few stone less by December ready for my Baptism.
I want to ride a horse without feeling like i`m breaking its back!!!! lol

I want so much.... I just hope I can achieve it all....
L xx
Do you ride now hun!!! I'd love to but i'm scared!!! God i'm scared of everything me!!! Lol...

Hi Deezer,
No I haven't ridden for a long while... wouldnt put a horse through it... Last time I was on a horse I was around 16 stone and THAT was enough!! I don`t ride very well, BUT one of my ambitions is to learn to ride properly. Don`t be scared chick, honestly they are beautiful and mostly gentle creatures and your perfectly safe as long as you adhere to rules.... give it a try when your ready... you will LOVE IT!!! :D Lxx

How weird is that? I was only today looking at horse riding lessons locally and looking to see about maximum weights of riders - spooky! I have done pony trekking a few times at Center Parcs years ago and had a few lessons even longer ago but have often thought it would be nice to do again but havenoticed weight limits of around 14 stone. Another incentive to lose the weight!
Actually I ahve done lots of things over the years that have been a bit thrill-seeking like a bungee jump, a parachute jump, and flown a glider. I wouldn't be able to do any of these now at this weight and I would love to be able to do them again if I still ahd the nerve. Even a hot air balloon flight would be great and I have seen weight limits on these too so after I am done with LT the sky will be the limit and I can do any activity that takes my fancy - anything will be possible - isn't that a fantastic thought!!!!!!!!!

How weird is that? I was only today looking at horse riding lessons locally and looking to see about maximum weights of riders - spooky! I have done pony trekking a few times at Center Parcs years ago and had a few lessons even longer ago but have often thought it would be nice to do again but havenoticed weight limits of around 14 stone. Another incentive to lose the weight!
Actually I ahve done lots of things over the years that have been a bit thrill-seeking like a bungee jump, a parachute jump, and flown a glider. I wouldn't be able to do any of these now at this weight and I would love to be able to do them again if I still ahd the nerve. Even a hot air balloon flight would be great and I have seen weight limits on these too so after I am done with LT the sky will be the limit and I can do any activity that takes my fancy - anything will be possible - isn't that a fantastic thought!!!!!!!!!

It sure is hunni.... :D xx

Back