What's your life time ambition?

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
S: 24st9lb C: 18st1lb G: 12st4lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 6st8lb(26.67%)
What is the one thing you really really want to achieve (if you can pick only one thing of course!).

I am absolutely desperate to write novels. It would be chicklitty type stuff, and I would love to be good enough at it to be able to give up the day job.

However I need to sort out the whole self esteem and self confidence thing first - I can't write a novel right now because I don't believe I can do it and I don't have the concentration to commit to it. But one day....

So how about you?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kitteh

Resident geek
I know you'll do it.. =)..

I want to help people.. Im doing a law degree so hopefully one day ill be able to.. Not totally sure in what area yet though.. lol.

x x

munkypooh

Warning-Contains Nuts
S: 16st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24 Loss: 5st10lb(35.71%)
To get recognition as an artist while I'm alive, rather than either never or once I've died like most poor artists!!!

This is one of my recent paintings..... :)

6057-albums474-picture2540.jpg

munkypooh

Warning-Contains Nuts
S: 16st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24 Loss: 5st10lb(35.71%)
aaaw munky.. WOW.. get some more stuff on here..!! x

There are some pics in my albums.......this is my secret plan for world domination....I will slowly gain recognition as an artist through the use of minimins....:8855:

Kitteh

Resident geek
Jesus.. just had a look.. and WOW.. theres one on there that just blows me away, its the man looking down.. wow.. x

Ro Laren

7st 11lbs down ...
S: 26st6lb C: 18st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.1 Loss: 7st11lb(29.46%)
My ambition is to kayak with a pod of killer whales - either off the coast of Alaska or Norway.

I need to be fit and slim for it!