What's your life time ambition?

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
What is the one thing you really really want to achieve (if you can pick only one thing of course!).

I am absolutely desperate to write novels. It would be chicklitty type stuff, and I would love to be good enough at it to be able to give up the day job.

However I need to sort out the whole self esteem and self confidence thing first - I can't write a novel right now because I don't believe I can do it and I don't have the concentration to commit to it. But one day....

So how about you?

I know you'll do it.. =)..

I want to help people.. Im doing a law degree so hopefully one day ill be able to.. Not totally sure in what area yet though.. lol.

x x

To get recognition as an artist while I'm alive, rather than either never or once I've died like most poor artists!!!

This is one of my recent paintings..... :)

6057-albums474-picture2540.jpg

aaaw munky.. WOW.. get some more stuff on here..!! x

There are some pics in my albums.......this is my secret plan for world domination....I will slowly gain recognition as an artist through the use of minimins....:8855:

Jesus.. just had a look.. and WOW.. theres one on there that just blows me away, its the man looking down.. wow.. x

My ambition is to kayak with a pod of killer whales - either off the coast of Alaska or Norway.

I need to be fit and slim for it!

Back