whats your new favourite discovery?

i am absolutely loving the SW coleslaw at the mo that i found on the pulled pork thread! i have made it even easier on myself too as asda have bags of the carrot cabbage and onion already shredded - add FF fromage frais and a touch of salt and pepper and my snack is ready for the fridge!

whats your new favourite?

i am absolutely loving the SW coleslaw at the mo that i found on the pulled pork thread! i have made it even easier on myself too as asda have bags of the carrot cabbage and onion already shredded - add FF fromage frais and a touch of salt and pepper and my snack is ready for the fridge! whats your new favourite?

I love the asda coleslaw mix so handy! I use mayo though and syn it!

Recently greek yogurt and raspberries could eat it all day, add a bit of sweetener if needed perfect sweet treat

I am also a convert to Total Greek yoghurt (0% naturally!) and Sainsbury's puffed wheat. The HEB portion is huge!

Total yogurt is lovely, home made syn free meringues and crustless mini quiches, kinder bars the 12.5g ones are only 3.5 syns xx

Vanilla mullerlight with blueberries and raspberries, mmmm, and Cadburys Highlights Fudge flavour :D

I did 4 eggs whites whisked, then i slowly added 40g of canderel yellow and whisked until firm, spooned onto greaseproof paper and baked in the oven at gas mark 1/2 for 90mins, its made about 15, you could pipe them but i couldn't be bothered as i just crushed them up a bit with total yogurt and strawberries for a 0 syn dessert xx

Back