whats your new favourite discovery?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by nicolalouises, 13 March 2014.

1. nicolalouises

nicolalouises Active Member

i am absolutely loving the SW coleslaw at the mo that i found on the pulled pork thread! i have made it even easier on myself too as asda have bags of the carrot cabbage and onion already shredded - add FF fromage frais and a touch of salt and pepper and my snack is ready for the fridge!

whats your new favourite?
  2. Berryred

Berryred Well-Known Member

I love the asda coleslaw mix so handy! I use mayo though and syn it!

Recently greek yogurt and raspberries could eat it all day, add a bit of sweetener if needed perfect sweet treat
  3. lardylady

lardylady Well-Known Member

I am also a convert to Total Greek yoghurt (0% naturally!) and Sainsbury's puffed wheat. The HEB portion is huge!
  4. Littlepink

Littlepink Well-Known Member

Total yogurt is lovely, home made syn free meringues and crustless mini quiches, kinder bars the 12.5g ones are only 3.5 syns xx
  5. moolumps

moolumps Well-Known Member

Vanilla mullerlight with blueberries and raspberries, mmmm, and Cadburys Highlights Fudge flavour :D
  6. betty.sw.x

betty.sw.x Well-Known Member

how do you make the syn free meringues?! :eek:

Betty x
  7. Littlepink

Littlepink Well-Known Member

I did 4 eggs whites whisked, then i slowly added 40g of canderel yellow and whisked until firm, spooned onto greaseproof paper and baked in the oven at gas mark 1/2 for 90mins, its made about 15, you could pipe them but i couldn't be bothered as i just crushed them up a bit with total yogurt and strawberries for a 0 syn dessert xx