whats your next goal(s)

Lovehandles

hey ladies and gents. i thought it would be interesting to post our goals. and remind ourselves of our mini goals rather than getting lost in the big picture.

for example

my next mini goal is to loose 2lbs to get my first half stone sticky :)
after that i need to loose 3lbs for my 5% and to be in the 12s :) roll on xx

My 1st goal is to get my 1st shiny 7. After that 10lbs to get below 20 stone for the 1st time in about 3 years. Then every 7 after that too.

my first goal is to loose 3 more lbs to get my first stone gone! then just gonna aim for every half stone until goal :)

i want to get into the next stone group thats 12.5lbs away but its got to be done....i feel panicky unless i get down into this bracket.

My next one is to hit 100lb loss by my 29th birthday.13lbs to go in 10weeks its a bit of a push but I'm losing 2lbs regularly every week and have been since beginning of the year and its quite comfortable.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I want to get into the 17's, I was close then messed it up a few weeks ago. I've come form the top end of the 19's so getting into the 17's also means Im nearer 2 stone!

My current goal is to get my first silver 7 - then to get under 12 stone 7 lbs , hopefully by my birthday in April

My next goal is to lose 3lbs taking me to my 100lbs off second is to get into the tens been in the 11's way too long now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You have done amazingly Michelle :D

Purpleangel said:
You have done amazingly Michelle :D

Thank u :-D

mini goals

lose 1.5lbs to get my 10%

lose 2.5lbs to get my 3rd shiny 7

Be 12.7 by 31 March

Last edited:
1. Lose 3 lbs to get to 10% off
2. Lose enough to fit comfortably into the 5 pairs of work trousers someone has just given me (I reckon about half a stone will do it) without the zips being in danger!
3. Get into the 14s (*just* made it into the 15s today at 15st 13.5 lbs) - so that will be a stone to go

Kimboowee said:
Michelle you are my thinspiration! You've done so bloody well!

Aww thanks hun, have had a lot of people tell me that, and I still feel very humble like people must b talking about sum1 else, still sometimes think like my old fat self, but I am lucky to have my family who will kick me up the backside & remind me how far I've come, still have moments when I'm doing the laundry & I see a pair of my non elasticated jeans, I think they my daughters & then go oh no there mine lol. Think it takes longer to overcome the mental thinking than the physical change iyswim, I'm always lurking about if I can help, or support give me a shout.

I'm proof it works, I was always the one who would start & re-start every diet/fad under the sun & fail, put up some extra weight in the process, but ww works for me, it just clicked, defo a life change rather than another diet, I no longer do diets since finding ww pp's :-D

To lose 3lbs to get BMI under 40 :) and 5.5lbs to get into next stone bracket! x

i need to lose a stone to get to the weight i was when i started ww last year in february!! i fell off the ww wagon after 1-2months :( on it like a bonnet now as put 2 stone on from then till january this year, which just shown me the only way is up if u dont take action!!lost one stone using slimfast in january, tomm will be my 4th week weigh in with ww so wish me luck!

Back