What's your next goal?

Blueway

Silver Member
I stole this idea from another part of the forum where people put their next goals, not necessarily how much weight they want to lose....

Mine is to fit comfortably back into my fave little black dress!
What's everyone else's?

To weigh LESS than my other half. And also get into the designer jeans he bought me for Christmas that Ive NEVER worn as I cant button them! =(

My next goal is to be considered "overweight". :eek:
This means losing 1.5 more kilos, and finally being out of the "obese" region of the BMI. ;)

To get to 13st so 7lbs to go!
My ultimate goal is to fit in a pair of jeans that were getting tight before I got pregnant with ds1 I mean properly fit them no muffin top haha!

My next goal is to get to 13st 7lbs before the end of the summer and to fit back into my denim shorts before the summer is over!

Mine is to finally be in the 10 stones! I'm 21 and think the last time i was in the 10's i was probs 10 year old!

I stole this idea from another part of the forum where people put their next goals, not necessarily how much weight they want to lose....

Mine is to fit comfortably back into my fave little black dress!
What's everyone else's?

I would love to fit into a little black dress with no wobbly bits and a nice taut bum

It's a small goal, but it's to get BELOW 77.1kg. I've been at the same weight since Sunday! I want to lose for tomorrow because it's my weigh-day :) Good luck everyone - we can do it!!

Back