Whats your next goal?

mine's to get under 22 stone (am now 22.5 stone)

My next 2 goals go hand in hand really I want to be in the 11s and be in the overweight bmi catagory, I was 12st 4lb (weighed at home as cdc was away) last time i got weighed and my cdc will be here on wednesday.

Good luck fizzy.xx

Mine is to have under 40lb to lose. Hopefully I'll do it this week :eek:)

Hope you all get to your goals when you want to.

Are you doing anything to celebrate your goal? Personally I make a new goal to celebrate reaching the last one (I like making goals)

My next goal is to get below 18 stone, hopefully within the next 17 days... So got (about) 10lb to lose in 17 days...hmmmmmm

I want to be 80 kg by my birthday on 31st October.

Hope you all get to your goals when you want to.

Are you doing anything to celebrate your goal? Personally I make a new goal to celebrate reaching the last one (I like making goals)

Yep, having a chinese.... lol Just kidding!
Hopefully I'll be able to buy something in a smaller size to celebrate....

LOL about the chinese!!

Im going to look at a new (to me) car tomorrow as a treat(well the treat will be getting it not looking at it). Infact we are going to look at 2, one that is the right price and one that my daughter wants us to get but has yet to persuade me its worth the extra cash.

My goal is to be in the orange bmi-zone for my birthday, which is October 5th. I think I can do it! Wish me luck :)

My recent goals i want to aim for is to fit into a size 20 and get under 200lbs, but 25lns to go yet! hopefully within thenext 6 weeks that will happen!

My goal is to be in the orange bmi-zone for my birthday, which is October 5th. I think I can do it! Wish me luck :)

Happy birthday - we'll share it then!!
My next goal is to be 10 stone 3 for my birthday (oct 5th) so two weeks - 7lb in 2 weeks - doable maybe?!!

To celebrate not being overweight (ie under 25 bmi) I had a hair restyle and colour change yesterday and have booked one of AnninDurham's makeovers which I will use at the end of october - and I am going to use it as part of my parent's christmas present - they need a nice pic of me - all the ones they have are awful!!!

Good luck. How much go you have to go to get to that goal?

Hi! I have about 3 kilo's to go for that and 2 weeks to do it.. hope I can do it!! I've done about 2kg a week so ... should work.. reaaaaaaally hope it does!!!!!

Dogtanion: Ooooooh cool! I'll be 21 then, how about you? I think you can do it, lose 7lbs that is, we have the same amount to lose give or take! :)

My next two goals are:

1- To get to 15 stone (the weight at which i got married at nearly 3 years ago, and before i fell preggers with DS) i'm currently 15.11
2. To be simply over weight which should happen at around 14.7 stone.

Not sure how quickly i can achieve the next two goals but fingers crossed it will be soon.

xxx

My next 2 goals are to get in the 13's within the next 2 weeks and to get into a size 16! I just reached my first goal of staying on CD a week so I treated myself to a lovely new pair of boots! Now thinking of what to get to treat myself when i reach my next goal!! Any suggestions??

Dogtanion: Ooooooh cool! I'll be 21 then, how about you? I think you can do it, lose 7lbs that is, we have the same amount to lose give or take! :)

I will be 32 - having a party to celebrate turning 32 and being skinny!!! Hope it isn't premature!!

Good luck with your losses!

Enna - suggestions for treats/rewards - new nail varnish/lippy or other cosmetic, a face mask - some me time - I could go on ...

Back