Whats your routine for your baby?

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
My little girl is jow 17 weeks old and I have started putting a routine in place , however would love to see what other routines people follow and gather some tips

Hi becca!
Teddy is 22weeks tomorrow and his routine is not very strict but goes something like this:

9/9.30am - wake up, 7oz bottle
11am - (most of the time) nap
12pm - we take Jesse to school
1pm - fruit and veg purée and 7oz milk
1.30/2pm - nap
3.15pm we go and get Jesse from school
4.30/5pm - porridge and 7oz milk
8pm 7oz milk and bed

X

Wow do teddy sleeps from 8 right through to 9 that's amazing. Amelia's routine only jus starting off but it's like this at mo

6.30-7 wake up and feed 7-8oz
Playtime till around 8.30
Sleep 8.30ish-10ish
Feed 10.30ish 7-8oz
Playtime til around 1ish
Sleep 1ish-2ish
Feed

Sent last message before fin
Feed 2.30ish start bottle half way through baby rice or veg puree( first veg today?) rest of bottle
Playtime till around 4.30
Sleep 4.30ish-6ish
Feed 6.30-7ish
Bath and bed by 8 Ish
Dream feed around 11
Wake up 6.30-7

Some days she doesn't have all these sleeps and it's mainly playtime til next feed aldrpending how she feeling.
At mo she is having 30oz a day and one meal of baby rice or veg purée

Teddys have between 25-28oz a day sometimes he leaves an oz of milk, he's meant to be on 35oz but he isn't a big drinker, I would prob start offering more veg and fruits than rice if I were you, rice just fills them it has no nutritional value so you're better to give a veg or fruit I think and it's better for variety too. Teddy abso loves sweet potato, butternut squash and parsnips. Got a jar of Broc and cauliflower cheese I got free to try him with today. He loves mashd up banana too and pears he loves x

I have done some carrots puree this morning to try her with today and I have frozen 4 lil containers of it. As I am only giving one meal a day at the mo would you recommend just trying the vegs or fruits aswell ?

I do fruits too banana or a ripe pear or peach is good to start as you can just mash them up yourself without cooking. I like Ella's kitchen range of baby food it's really good and even asda baby range pouches are good both nothing added. Inthe Ella's kitchen you can get puréed apple, pear, mango and banana think they are 69p each x

Amelia jus had her first carrot purée and loved iit, worse thing I did was change her before and now she's covered ha, she also had 8oz
How do you hear your puréed up?

I give room temp mostly, either mix a tsp or do of hot water through or dunk in a bowl of hot water. To defrost I leave in fridge overnight x

I read on Internet you have to heat the purée up so it is red http all way through and then leave to cool down to right temp as it said of you only warm it through its full of bacteria, dot no how true this is but what a pain having to do that. I going to try the vegs first then move in to the fruit I think , gknna go get few different vegs tomorrow and get freezing some so I'm all prepared

Teddy still not got any teeth! Looks close though but Jesse was 9month when he got his first one,
I thought that was only if you're defrosting it quick you have to heat it up x

Teddy had Ella's kitchen plums,pears,parsnip and swede for lunch and he loved it, pulled some funny faces though cus it was abit sour haha xx

Back