whats your story - day 10; my diary

kerrys86

Silver Member
Hi

Im kerry, 5'4 starting weight 13st 10lbs. My goal is 10.5st and hopefully as quick as i can!
I started on SS for a week, then moved to SS+ and now i feel so much better. Love having the little meals in the evening.
Dont like the porridge, soup so im sticking to shakes. Fave flavours are.banana, strawberry, choc!
Im on day 10, and so far my weight loss is 12st 13lbs so excited nearly a stone!
I love reading the threads on here and its great motivation! So please comment as i love hearing everyones stories!!

Hi Kerry, I'm yet to start on the pan (keep missing CDC's call and when I ring back she doesn't answer grrrr!) but just wanted to say well done. I too am 5'4 and weigh 14 stone so we are very similar. It is really inspiring to hear you have lost nearly a stone in 10 days - wow!!!!! Keep me updated on your journey and I'll let you know how I get on with mine (if I ever get started!!!!)

Hiya, thank you :)
Its the best thing ive ever done, you wont be disappointed when you start!!
Keep me posted!!

Hi Kerry, have just read your first diary post. Wow well done that's amazing in 10 days! How are you feeling today?
I'm on day 9 today. My one-week weigh-in was an 8lb loss, so I'm hoping I can get to a stone lost in two weeks. Fingers crossed for 6lbs this week! I'm still doing SS but thinking of switching to SS+ after two or three weeks, depending on how bored I get. Fortunately I quite like the original porridge and one of the soups, so am still able to have them as well as the shakes. I too love choc and banana (not so much the strawberry). I only get the ready-mixed ones with straws (because I'm lazy!). Also if I have to think about going to the office kitchen at lunchtime to mix the shake and stuff, I'll end up wanting what everyone else is having to eat!
I took a Senokot last night but it seems to be yet to work... I'm currently sitting in the office wondering when I might need to leg it for the loo!!!! Ha :eek:

I'm Sinead, currently on week 17 of Cambridge (sole source) I've lost 4 stone exactly.
I started at 20 stone 8lb, and i'm now 16 stone 8lb. I'm 5ft 7.
My goal is 11 stone for Christmas, i have every little bit of confidence in myself that i'll get there, possibly even before christmas to be honest. I'm italian & come from a very big italian family whose lives revolve around pasta, more pasta and even more pasta.. i'm suprising myself every day at the fact i've come this far :) x

Its great to hear everyones stories, crockers thats a great loss for first week your like myself!
Sinead that is brill that youve gone that long on SS alone, and its some loss bet you feel great!
Im still having hunger pangs every now and then so my ketosis must be awry some how. Im loving the shakes.
My tea last night - turkey breast and cabbage. My tea tonight - quorn chicken pieces dry stir fried with courgette, spring onion and brocoli. Never tried quorn so hope its nice.
People are starting to notice now that ive lost weight, although its great its.noticable i am a shy person and not used to people complimenting me quite hard. Mostly they think my face, but i would love it to come off my bum and thighs.
Im so paranoid about my ketosis breath too, im talking with my mouth practically closed haha

Hi, I'm on day 2 and absolutely starving already had my 3 shakes I'd normally only have had one by now so I guess I will be having 4 today. It's my second time on Cambridge I did it before Christmas for 8 weeks completely ss and lost 36lb I had Christmas off and just couldn't start again, this time is much harder second time round so my advise is have no breaks because I know I would have been at goal now if it hadn't of been for my Christmas break but iv got 9 weeks on Monday until my holiday (2 week in gran canaria) so I'm hoping to get in to the 10stones bracket I was 13stone on yesterday and had a peek this morning and 12.11 so I'm hoping to achieve my target.....since finishing at Christmas iv only put 5lb on in 6 months so I know I can pretty much maintain once I get to goal. I eventually want to get back to 8.13 what I was when I got pregnant and my little girl is 4 in 11 weeks, so I'm hoping to be there for my birthday in October!!good luck everybody xx

Wow, thats good going over six.months!! I.think a sneek.peek to.see its working gets you trough the next couple of.days!!
Ooh your.holiday sounds lovely, youl do.great!

Im getting married.next oct so trying to loose it before hand as i have 5 weddings, 5 hens, 4 wedding presenta.next year so prob wouldnt be.able to.afford to.do.it. But also cant wait to.try dresses on and loom.great!!

Thankyous, yes I thought when I stopped I'd pile it all back on but did pretty good considering I eat what I wanted really. I find it's much cheaper on this diet another reason I'm more determined coz I'm skint always have to go get a few bits and over the week it really adds up plus takeaways ect....kiss r eating pizza and chips right now it's killing me but I'm just on here trying to ignore the smell lol x

When my OH has a tea like that i just plan what im going to have as my 200 cal meals for the next day haha always thinkin about food. Its so hard.but will be so worth it. Ive never stuck to any diet as i have with CD as the results didnt come quick enough and i got disheartened.

Hi. I'm on day 13, weigh in tomorrow. I lost 7lb last week and would love similar tomorrow. I am doing ss and hope to stay on that till we go on holiday to America in 4 weeks.
Some days I find it tough but I have to just focus on being 9st. 10!
I am also obsessed with the thought of prawns.

Good luck everyone!

Hi Kerry

I'm 5ft 4, starting weight 11st 3, goal weight 9st 3, would love to get there by end of August if possible.

I'm on day 5 of SSP, but still not in ketosis :( My favourite shakes so far are chocolate & strawberry. I'm gonna try the chocolate as a hot drink tonight. My favourite soup is the chilli one - I add black pepper and fresh chopped coriander. Not tried the porridge yet. Gonna give it a whirl for breakfast.

Pompeygirl
Thats a great loss for week 1, i hope you get as good on your next. Well done you for being onn SS for that long. Let me know how your next WI goes!!

Casablanca
It took me around 5 days to get into ketosis! But its great when you get there!
I tried the choc shake hot tonight and wowow v good! Thats a good ide with the soups!
Keep me posted on WI

Ooooooh you finally have a diary!!!

Your doing fab Hun, I'm well impressed! :) :) :)

Yea finally found out how to write one haha.
Thanks chick :)x

Cheers Kerry - hopefully I will be there when I get up in the morning!

Yeah, I agree about the hot choc shake - it seemed more filling too, which is a bonus.

Off to bed now

God, yesterday i got what i always get when i start a new diet/weight loss programme, a bloody coldsore!! Everytime, even if its only WW i get a coldsore! This one is so painful
*humph* *feel sorry for myself face*

Hi Kerry :) wow what a fab weight loss I hope mines nearly as good :) I'm getting weighed in an hour and have been on SS for 10 days!!! Aaaargh. I'm gonna follow ur progress to keep me going :) keep up the fab work! Xx

Back