• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What's your weather been like today?...

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi Donnie

Its been a lovely day here in manchester, took kids to bowlling 2 games and yes i lost :sigh:

Still shining and hope no more thunderstorms i dont like them :wave_cry:, anyways just eating a tuna salad as its my first meal today so no brekkie for me i dont think and ill have some pasta and sauce later.

Hope you have good day

its raining here:( iv been sick all week and its been so sunny and now the day i feel better it starts to pour!
i live in scotland and i do actually love the rain but today i was really in the mood to go down to the beach.
so instead i was forced to stay in and avoid the chocolate in the house.

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
:hug99:
its raining here:( iv been sick all week and its been so sunny and now the day i feel better it starts to pour!
i live in scotland and i do actually love the rain but today i was really in the mood to go down to the beach.
so instead i was forced to stay in and avoid the chocolate in the house.
:hug99:

It's been beautiful all day here and I've been inside at work.:eek:

We are on the Nth Lincs, East Yorks border and it's been glorious here, has got better this evening, just like yesterday so having a BBQ again tonight! Must enjoy it as weather has been awful lately.

Been in the garden with dd and the dogs and for walks around the village with the pram

It was bright and warm here earlier, but it is now a dreich looking night. Hope the sun comes out again tomorrow.