Extra Easy Wheelchair User and Slimming World

Kyliegirl

Hi there i am following SW extra easy and i have done really well! However, i have not joined a group as i cannot weigh myself, and even though i have emailled my local group and the national site, no one has got back to me :-( Can anyone tell me if groups have access to sit on scales for people who cannot use normal scales? Should they provide this? Any help appreciated!

Love

Kyliegirl xx

Hi, as far as I know you have to be able to stand on the scales, but don't quote me on that. I don't think there are scales to sit on. Why not find the telephone number of the local consultant and ring for a chat. The numbers are on the website.

My group doesn't have anything like that I don't think, but phone or text your nearest consultant and they can advise, I'm sure a company like SW would have something in place for situations like this?

Surely they can put the bit that you stand on on a chair or something similar and just put a cushion on and you could sit on that to weigh in. So long as it is done the same way each week there shouldnt be a problem.

I hope that this gets sorted out for you, let us know if not.

Back