When are bars and water flavouring allowed?

I would love to try some bars and when I go up to see my cdc on friday I will have first week over. Can you start bars on your 2nd week. Also are you allowed water flavouring. Whats everyones preferences for the bars? What are the really nice ones lol... x:D

i believe it's the 3rd week, so after your 2nd weigh in.

yep i got bars after my 2nd weigh in, if you have a sweet tooth like me just get a selection, their all yummy in my opinion!
sian x

Same hear I was allowed bars after my 2nd Weigh in

I have the bars for lunch, banana shake for breakfast blended with some ice cubes in aswell as water. For lunch I either have peanut crunch bar, malt toffee or mint crisp then a shake for tea, strawberry, choc or choc mint. The only soup I really liked was spicy tomato but I stick to shakes now. I also used to add Worcester sauce to my soup for a bit of a kick!

I'm still not allowed bars yet?! I've had 5 weigh ins but my cdc says I'll be ready for em by Xmas... very weird, but its my 2nd week now of SS so maybe that why?

Last edited:
Why do u say she's not clued up?? They all hav to do the same training???

-Removed

Last edited:
Yes - my cdc comes out with some odd ones - she told me to skip 810 week because it was only in case she was worried i had an eating disorder, and she could see i didn't (how?). She also told me water flavourings were ok from week 1, that i could drink fanta zero, and that i should take aquaban for water retention. She's lovely, but she says some odd things (and she gave me a small lindt chocolate bear for xmas!?? She knows i'm planning to SS all the way through).

The kids i teach all get the same 'training'. It doesn't mean they're all as good at Drama. some cdcs are more clued up than others.

Exactly sprangles... thats why I like to double and triple check everything online if I can.

But a chocolate bear?! Really?! lol
Maybe she likes you so much she wants to keep you on the plan longer lol x

Yikes! No drinking unless you've eaten carbs and are out of ketosis! Bars from week 2, mine lets me have them from the start if I'm going on the 810 and don't have much to loose, plus she knows the higher carbs font affect me! Also no fanta zero but coke and dr pepper zero! You shouldn't need aquaban either. Just get body brushing.

Yes - my cdc comes out with some odd ones - she told me to skip 810 week because it was only in case she was worried i had an eating disorder, and she could see i didn't (how?). She also told me water flavourings were ok from week 1, that i could drink fanta zero, and that i should take aquaban for water retention. She's lovely, but she says some odd things (and she gave me a small lindt chocolate bear for xmas!?? She knows i'm planning to SS all the way through).

The kids i teach all get the same 'training'. It doesn't mean they're all as good at Drama. some cdcs are more clued up than others.

FOR REAL :eek: A chocolate bear!!!!

I am speechless Spangles......a sabotaging CDC :D
Dolly

Please dont drink unless you are out of ketosis. It can be really really dangerous. Some people 'get away' with it but you never know when it will affect you really badly.

A chocolate bear- thats shocking- she must have lost the plot:)

Back