When counsellors go on holiday...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Snail, 12 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Snail

Snail Full Member

A question for counsellor or people who have had counsellors go on holiday, what do you usually do? do you stock your customers up for while you're away?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ava

ava Silver Member

Mine has been on Holidays a few time since i started, i just buy 2 or 3 weeks in one go :)
  4. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hiya - my customers usually buy enough to do them while I'm gone....s'pose it depends how long you'll be away....:rolleyes:

Debz x
  5. ava

ava Silver Member

OOps posted twice!!
  6. Snail

Snail Full Member

ok thanks, my counsellor is going away in a few weeks, will just buy enough to last while she's gone i suppose! ta. x
  7. Lil K

Lil K Addicted to Minimins

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    My CDC was off for 3 weeks over christmas. I ordered what I needed in time for our last meeting and I gave her cash for that week and 2 x post dated cheques for the following weeks (this was her suggestion) 3 wks money is a fair bit to find in one go - especially as this was just before xmas
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.