When did people start to notice?

kateg

I'm on day 6. Weigh in day is day 11. I'm struggling big time today, mixture of sorting lovely food for the kids, feeling emotionally drained as back to work and school next week and TOTM which I've not had the joy of for 3 years (due to contraception). I'm STARVING.

anyway to spur me in, I've had a sneaky weigh (6lb down of our scales tally up) and got some more photos take to compare. There is a bit of a change, but not much. I don't feel slim either. Though mum says she can definitely see a difference.

So how much had your lost before you/your partner/ work mates started to see a difference?

Will I ever feel ok?!

You will be fine Hun. The first week is the hardest and it'll get easier. I'm on day 9 and it's def been easier for me the last few days.

My aunty came over yesterday and said she cud see a difference in my face and hips. I put some trousers on that def fit better too.

Have you got ure measurements? Cos u might not see it but u cud have lost inches.

Keep going Hun, it can only get better! Xxx

Hi Kate, I have quite a bit more than you to lose and people started to notice when I'd lost around 2 stone but I'm sure they will notice much sooner with you as you have much less to lose! Stick with it 6lbs is fab and only day 6 thats 1lb a day! Wow! If you keep going like this by day 11 you could be nearly half way to your goal!!! xx

i keep thinking that i just want to notice a difference, again as lady said above im same more to loose, 4 stone ideally tops but 3 stone to my target weight, i lost 9lb in total in my first 2 weeks and havnt noticed a thing :( hopefully will notice some point soon to spur me on....regards to feeling fed up etc, first week is the hardest and it does get better im just coming to the end of my 3rd week and its almost feeling normal to me now but i did go onto sole source plus after the first week i felt it would be much more managable to be able to eat a small meal in the evening with my family so i dont feel so left out of course this does slow your weight loss down but not greatly. just keep reminding yourself why you are doing this to yourself you may feel rubbish now but how amazing will you feel once you reach your target weight and look great! it will all be worth it xx

I think at around the 3 stones mark a lot of people were complimenting me and noticing I had lost weight. That is when, for me, there was a clear noticable change in weight. I suppose it probably depends on how well people hold their weight etc.

My boyfriend never admits to noticing but close colleagues started to notice within a few weeks.

Hang in there, it won't be long!

x

Because I feel so light I feel much thinner, and then I catch sight of myself in a mirror and realise I'm pretty gad damn far from thin! It can get me down a bit. But there are little differences that make me smile, like fitting into clothes I haven't worn in months, and I think I've definitely lost a chin or two! Sometimes it feels weird to touch my face and actually be able to feel my jawbone! Just got to keep going!

Hi i'm on week 6 now and i'm really starting to notice the difference. Others noticed it before me. I lost 12lb in my first 2 weeks and I couldnt see any difference then all of a sudden I caught myself in the mirror and can see the changes.

Well done Louiza you are over half way to your goal xx How is work Kate I find it easier to manage when I'm back at work as i'm so busy and have a better routine I found it really difficult over my summer hols xx How are you all doing anyway ? xx

im on day 9, and i have noticed my moobs have shrunk a bit, but nothing else really. I lost 10lbs my first week. Im currently suffering from a proper sore throat! :( ill and no food = unhappy man!

bayboy have you got the water flavourer? mix it in water as usually would but get some ice lolly moulds (can get them in pound shops, supermarkets etc if you havnt got any)
will soothe your throat and bit of a sweet treat sort of lol x

Bayboy, a really good cure for a sore throat is honey mixed with turmeric. But honey will take you out of ketosis :( I think ice lollies or frozen tetras will be the way to go for you. Well done on the weight loss and moob-shrinkage!

I'm starting week 10 and can see so much difference in my face now. Plus I have gone down three jeans sizes, although this doesn't mean much because one jean size in one shop will be so different to the same size in another shop. The best thing about this diet is how quickly you DO see the difference for yourself.

Lauren and Dolly, thanks for the idea about the lollies :) I don't have any water flavouring yet, maybe next week :)

I tried an old pair of trousers that didn't fit on yesterday, and im wearing them to work today, so that's a good sign :)

Well done on your fab weight loss Babyboy! I was due to start on the 4th but had the cold so started on the 9th and so far so good. Don't feel much difference yet but looking forward to getting weighed on Sunday.

the weigh in is the fun bit, ive only done one mind, but couldnt wait to get on the scales. Today sees me wearing a pair of trousers that i havent been able to wear ever! I bought them last year in the sales and thought that they where great, but didnt try them on. Removed the tags today, it felt really really good. I needed some new work trousers afterall as my other pairs have got a little loose :)

My hubbie said this morning that he could see my face looks less 'puffy' after just 2 days!:) My whole body is feeling less bloated and i'm feeeling good and positive..................long may it last!

My face changes shape within a few days too!
I can feel difference I. My jeans after 7 days much looser around my waist bum and thighs
But I would still like to loose another 2 stone to get to 11 stone something.
See how I go first though 2 stone seems a lot.
My first weigh in was -11lbs second weigh in in 4 days so hoping its another good one!

i am day 13 and some colleagues noticed in work today. one of them has been away on holiday for 2 weeks and said to me first thing - i have been on a high all day :)

i don't really feel much different in clothes but noticed my swimming stuff fitted better - my belly is definitely going down x

Back