when did you first start noticing your body change?

hi guys,

when did you first start your body chamging as you are loosing weight?

since Jan - April, i lost 23lbs through diet and exercise but, i still wasnt seeing a change in my body shape, feeling/looking any lighter. yes some of my clothes looked a little baggier but nothing drastic. so, before i started CD i was 12st 11lbs.

its Day 10 for me on SS+, and so far its 9 lbs iv lost taking me now to 12stone 2lbs. but i still cant see a major change in my body shape.

i know you can be a bit blind to it as you see yourself every day bla bla, yes ppl tell you they notice it, but im not doing this for other people, im doing this for me, and i want to be able to say "yes, i look different, i feel different, i look lighter"

so frustrating!! :mad:

Ive only lost about 16 pounds and didnt notice a difference when looking in the mirror..

Whats made me realise my body shape has changed is how my clothes fit now, things that were tight now are either baggy or fit perfect. I can get clothes from missguided website which i couldnt before.

When i try bikinis i notice my waist is smaller. Take pics in a bikini or underwear before and after and look at them urself, you'll def see a difference x

Ive only lost about 16 pounds and didnt notice a difference when looking in the mirror..

Whats made me realise my body shape has changed is how my clothes fit now, things that were tight now are either baggy or fit perfect. I can get clothes from missguided website which i couldnt before.

When i try bikinis i notice my waist is smaller. Take pics in a bikini or underwear before and after and look at them urself, you'll def see a difference x

the thought of taking a pic of me in my underwear is scary. i dont think i will ever want to look at it lol. your probably right though, mayb weekly pictures is the right way to go.

lets see my flatmates reaction later when i ask her to take a pic of me and my wobbly bits haha

xxlouizeyxx said:
the thought of taking a pic of me in my underwear is scary. i dont think i will ever want to look at it lol. your probably right though, mayb weekly pictures is the right way to go.

lets see my flatmates reaction later when i ask her to take a pic of me and my wobbly bits haha

Honestly I know how you feel but its the best way to see the difference 'the camera doesnt lie' as they say and our minds our probably so focused on what we did look like that when we look in the mirror we dont see the changes. You will notice changes most peoples areas of change are their stomachs and waist, flatter more shaped etc

Good luck :) it'll be the boost you need x

I noticed my collar bones a few weeks into this, and then slowly my knee caps haha..

xSinead said:
I noticed my collar bones a few weeks into this, and then slowly my knee caps haha..

Haha I've started to notice my collar bones and knee caps too...and theres a little bit more of a gap between my thighs lol. Also my shoulders dont seem quite as rounded anymore. I'm on my fourth week :) xx

I have lost 4 stones and only saw the difference after losing 3. Everyone else noticed very quickly. I noticed a few weeks ago how my face looked much more defined.

I've lost 4 stone too :)
Everyone notices my legs shrinking haha x

I noticed changes quite late on - and then there were loads of them, collarbone, hips, kneecaps - and my legs are looking rather shapely (not quite ready to put them on show yet - but that's a confidence thing...). My consultant asked after I lost a stone whether i could feel/see changes - and I couldn't.

But about a week ago i noticed that i really wasn't liking the way i was feeling - my hips are sticking out and feel REALLY boney and even my hands didn't feel like my hands... i could feel every bone and it felt weird and odd. I felt as if I was smoother and softer... even tho i could feel my bones.

I'm sure i'll get used to it!!

I'm sure it's just another change we must get used too. I'm not complaining in anyway - oh no!! But it did feel strange.

Lx

Last edited:
First place I noticed was washing my face and suddenly feeling cheek bones and a jaw line lol collar bones and that little boney bump on your wrist also was very pleased to see again, also hip bone when I'm on my side ha ha

BUT I still look in the mirror and see the big girl and when I was the big girl a would see the size 8/10 girl I was when I was first dating hubby I never thought I was fat until the doctors told me I was to big for fertility treatment.

mmm yeah... i'm sure i have a case of body dysmorphia... but of course i know all my trouble with food starts off in my head... I so need to see a shrink!

Back