When did you start noticing the weight loss?

AnnBee

hi there i'm new to the forum and pretty new to slimming world too (4 and a bit weeks into it!) so apologies if i've posted in the wrong bit.

My starting weight was 19st 13lbs and I've lost 13.5lbs so far but I can't see any difference in my body. Just wondering when other people started to notice or feel the difference?

I could see a visiable difference when I got to my 10% weight loss. This was also the first time I dropped a size in clothes

Dont worry, you will get there... probably when you glance at yourself in a reflection absent mindedly and you end up doing a double-take at the difference :)

I've been on it 3 days. nothing visible of course, but I feel different. oh, and the waistband of my jeans doesn't dig in, but is still tight.

Did you take a before photo? I did and can see the difference in my face and my sides, have only lost 16.5lbs so far but there is definitely a change. I can see it in my arms too, it's not much but they are thinner! Have also gone down a belt notch and fit into my old jeans again:D

Probably at around the 12lbs mark, just that my jeans are now borderline-far-too-baggy & some of my other clothes seem to fit much better too.

I am sure it won't be long until you start feeling & seeing the difference!

thanks for replying everyone. I haven't taken any photos since september after seeing pics of myself at a friend's 30th party and being totally disgusted. Got hubby to take one of me tonight though before i head out with friends so hopefully will see a difference soon!

I've lost 15lbs but still don't see any difference in my body. Take measurements too, you may notice a change. I measure myself once a month but only seem to have lost a couple of inches. It is frustrating when you can't see the change straight away but I'm trying to be patient and trust that one day soon I will start to see a difference.

However, other people at work have said they definitely can see that I'm losing... that helps keep me positive :)

Back