When did you start to notice a physical difference?

raachel28

I feel like giving up and it's only week 2! I know I'm over reacting but I'm having one of 'those' moments lol! :/ I just want to SEE a change!

:D Patience is a virtue hun, and it didn't all go on overnight as I keep being told. I know what you mean though I am an Aries and want absolutely everything yesterday, just hang in there - you know it will be worth it.

I think a lot is due to my weight loss last week. Everyone was telling me about huge losses, some 4 times what I lost lol! I know it'll be worth it when I can go in River Island and buy some skinnys :D

I think a lot is due to my weight loss last week. Everyone was telling me about huge losses, some 4 times what I lost lol! I know it'll be worth it when I can go in River Island and buy some skinnys :D

Hell yes! :D I'm just looking forward to being able to shop anywhere without having to wonder whether they'll have my size! :) xx

OMG :eek: I'm an Aries and that's what I'm like too!!

Hi Raachel I've been doing SW for 9 weeks and over the last few weeks I have had to take my (large M&S) belt in by 2 holes. I could only just get it done up on the biggest hole.... I'm now on hole number 4!! :D Other than my trousers falling down I cant see any change. It takes time hun like Cmcewn said it didn't go on over night!

Hang in there hun and you'll start to see the difference soon, its worth it..... I know its a corny saying but nothing tastes as good as feeling slim ;) xx

I'm only on week 2 as well and I know what you mean! I've lost between 3-4 pound so I don't really expect to see a huge difference but emotionally I could do with a bit of a boost.

Hang in there!!:vibes:

Hi hun, be patient you will see the difference but if you actively look for it you won't, it'll just creep up on you one day when you see your reflection.

I've only just noticed a difference in myself (- 2 stone), strangely enough - same time as other people, I had two people ask me if I'd lost weight with in an hour!! xxx

I still don't see much of a difference in myself, even though my clothes are getting baggy. Everyone else can apparently see a difference tho, lol. I think you just have to keep going and you eventually will see a difference and it will be so worth the effort and the wait :D

I think generally it takes us a lot longer to feel different than it does for other people to notice. Dont be disheartened by this, its perfectly normal to want your hard work now to be obvious to yourself and others.

I am now over 5st lighter than I was, and it is only really now that people are noticing a significant difference in my body shape. In my head though, I am still the same weight as I was when I started and it does startle me sometimes when something radically different strikes me about myself.

I agree with Madame le Minx, in my head I'm still a size 18 that looks pretty much the same as always (except I magically have to buy Size 10s now), until I notice something weird. This week it was that I have tiny little forearms now!

It takes a while to notice but persevere as it will get better! :D

LOL Shrimpy, the most recent one for me was realising I had just spent an entire summer without getting chafed thighs because they no longer meet in the middle :8855:

Actually come to think of it I've had no chafed thighs either! Holy Hell!!!! :D

It's nice isn't it?!?!

Hi :)

I completely understand where you're coming from as I'm the same. What I keep telling myself is that it's not like I'm on a diet that restricts me, so I'm eating yummy, healthy food and loosing weight is a very pleasant side effect!

You could try measuring as it makes a difference; some weeks the weight won't really move but the inches will and that's physical proof that there is a change, even if you can't see it :D

Carole and Piglet, I'm an Aries too, and I am exactly the same ;)

Kay x

Back