WHEN DO YOU EAT YOUR OATBRAN !!!

dukannotsofatty

Gold Member
From day 1 I have had half of my bran allowances for my breakfast as porridge, it might not be a huge portion but its enough for me. The other half has always been either bread or muffins, sometimes both if I use the mug cake recipe.

I can't remember if it was in the book or on a website somewhere, but I read that it is suggested that we don't split it into too many portions throughout the day. My muffins/bread is nearly always at lunchtime, with an occasional single muffin for after tea.

My muffins are only small as I like to see more for my allowance LOL, and so I don't overfill the cases.

Do you eat yours in one single sitting? or

Do you split throughout the day? if so

How many portions?

I have mine made in bread & make a dry fry egg sandwich in the mornings. I've been having the same breakfast since I started dukan in Oct & i really like it! I think even if I wasn't doing dukan I would still have it!

I usually have my allowance in galettes (roughly about 3) eaten in the morning, but I'm switching back to porridge for a while now :)

so you all eat it in one go then really. Be it bread, pancake or mug cake LOL.

Yep all in one go for me, either muffins, bread or newly found mug cake

i'm not sure how you split it? there just doesn't seem to be enough of it to split lol

i have mine first thing as a biscuit

of the allowances 2 Oat and 1 Wheat. Ihave half of each for porridge with a yogurt. And the other half with eggs and skim milk powder makes a bread/cake. If I am having a galette I use the 1½tbs with eggs and milk.

If I make muffins from one of the recipes, it uses 4Oat and 2Wheat. Makes about 16 buns so that works out a ¼O per muffin....

I know it seems difficult to split, but once its made up with other stuff it works out qutie well.

Usually I either have some porridge for breakfast, or muffins for elevenses and tea. That's mega cos I love my muffins! Now I've mastered Dukan bread, I may have sandwiches instead. I've also had galettes with yohgurt and Flavours
, but obviously not necessarily all in one go. Don't see any problem having oatbran in one or two sittings. Sometimes it's difficult to get it all in one go.

Defo all in one go!!! Usually mid afternoon or sometimes early eve - never in a morning cos if I did that I would spend the rest of the day longing for my muffins - nearly always muffins but occasionally mug cake and very rarely porridge xx

Back