When Do You Eat Yours?

jacsprat

Silver Member
Hi Everyone

I am on day 1(restart) and have just had my first shake of the day. I always try and hold off as long as possible because once I start eating I seem to feel more hungry than I was before.

I think I may be very carb sensitive and find that having 14g of carbs at once has a negative effect on me. Any body else find this?

Anyway do you have your shakes/bars at a particular time everyday or do you wait till your hungry?

Jac

I have mine at regular(ish) times. The first between 8 & 9, second between half 1 & half 2 and the last one at around 7.

I usually have one about 1/2 an hour after i wake up (which is usually late, lol) and then 1 every 4-5 hours. When i start the CD bars, i hope to split it into 3 and spread it throughout the day between my shakes to help keep my metabolism up abit.

If you think you're carb sensitive you could always split the pack throughout the day. This usually helps with your hunger in the first few days of the diet.

I hope you're having a fab first day of your restart. Let us know how you get on :) xx

I hold out until Lunchtime for my first shake. I'm usually so busy in the morning I don't actually have time to make or drink it.

I also won't let myself have my first shake until I've drunk at least 3 pints of water, that way I get the water into me early on in the day, and it means I don't start having the shakes too early and ending up with nothing for the evening.

I have my 2nd shake when I cook the childrens tea, then my final one at about 8pm once the children are in bed. I used to have a large glass of wine to celebrate surviving another day, but now I make do with a hot chcolate:D;):D

i am supposed to be on SS and have mine at 8.30am then 1pm then 5.15pm ish. I am always ravenous by the time I get them though. I have actually been eating a tin of tuna in brine before bed just to get me through the night. I am in ketosis though and the weight seems to be coming off so will see what my first weigh in on Tuesday brings

I usually have my first about 9am then about 12pm and then I can last till 6 or 7pm. But drinking loads of water I find is helping to suppress my appetite and hopefully shedding those pounds.

I've been having just tetras for the last week and have found that splitting them into smaller doses, works wonders! So I split my banana tetra into 4 decaf black coffees, then split 2 choc tetras into as many hot chocs as I can get out of them. Works for me :)

Well I just about get through the day with my 3 shakes and 1 bar.
I have my first at 8.00 p.m. then half a bar at 10.30 then the other half at 12/12.30, then a shake at approx 4 and then soup at 7.00 ish. I sound like a real pig compared to all you on 3 a day!!!

I drink 4 litres of water a day sometimes 5 and about 2 teas and 2 coffees.

:sigh:

How do you find your weight loss with 4 cd a day Carolyn?

Thanks for the replies.

I find if I can hold on till lunchtime the rest of the day doesn't seem so long. So 3 packs between 1pm and bedtime seems like a feast!

Think I'll definately try splitting them as well

Jac

Well i lost 6 lb the first week which is less than a lot of people, but i would rather do it that way as i couldn't do it on 3 shakes/soups a day i dont think. also if it comes off slower maybe it will go back on slower im hoping (not all of it tho)!

:)

Well i lost 6 lb the first week which is less than a lot of people, but i would rather do it that way as i couldn't do it on 3 shakes/soups a day i dont think. also if it comes off slower maybe it will go back on slower im hoping (not all of it tho)!

:)

I am on 4 packs too and generally space them out during the day but save 1 for the evening when my "resistance is futile"
My weight loss is not spectacular but I am happy as I have not been a complete angel :eek: But still I am doing better than on any other diet I have tried. So in for the long haul but happy :D

i have one between 9-11 the one betweem 1-3 one betweem 5-6 and one about 8ish

Back