When do you have your best losses?

Timetogetserious

Gold Member
Hello
I thought I'd start a new thread to find out when everyone has good losses and if they do anything specific or eat certain things
Thought it would be interesting to share tips.

So I'll start I find I loose way more when I cut down on white pasta and lessen my exercise to twice a week( strange I know)
Hopefully see some good answers
Xx

I lose more when I stay away from carbs. potatoes and pasta. I eat them but I definately slow down when I do.

This week I ditched potatoes and coke zero and lost 8.5 lbs xx

Oh this will turn into an intresting thread!

We had smash pizza and sw chips and i said to hubby it was a bit too much crabs for my liking!

This is my first week with doing sw 100% So it's to early for me to say what does or doesn't work

Wow!
So what did u replace your potatoes with?
I'd love to try do that but I live on green days!

hi - I swap mash potatoes with mashed cauliflower or celariac sometimes add a bit of chopped lean bacon or low cheese

Also I use flat mushrooms instead of rolls with my homemade burgers makes a nice change

:)

Chookiehen said:
hi - I swap mash potatoes with mashed cauliflower or celariac sometimes add a bit of chopped lean bacon or low cheese

Also I use flat mushrooms instead of rolls with my homemade burgers makes a nice change

:)

I like the mushroom idea! Will deffo be doing this one stupid question do you cook tem first?? X

I always seem to put weight on if I do not eat enough! Strange as it sounds During last three weeks have had a continual chest infection and feeling under the weather ( temp.,cough etc) and therefore could not stomach much! Consequently Piled on 7 lbs (starving mode?) so although still on AB's feeling better and since Wed been eating more and the weight is starting to come off!!
Therefore eating more SF and loose more weight!

I have no rhyme nor reason. One week I did Success Express 100% and lost a 1lb. This week I have had 2 bottles of wine ( not all at once lol), home made Cornish pasties, Chocolate chip muffins and proper chip butties, plus birthday cake and lost a 1lb. It's this not knowing that has been my downfall in the past cos I get to the point of thinking I can wing it more than I really can. I've lost 27 pounds so far but it is slowing so I do need to have a much cleaner week this week to get thing moving a bit faster if I can ever work out what faster is lol. I know I can't eat pasta at all. I pile it on if I do.

i alternate between red and green mostly, with the odd ee day. i find if i have to many green days i have small losses compared to red. bread, potatos, pasta, eggs all seem to slow my losses.

I started losing more when somobody suggested I should try having 10 syns a day (I had 5-6 a day for a year!). I've also noticed I lose more when I spend my syns of hifi bars (I only eat the ones with chocolate) or chocolate! It must be all the fibre.

Back