When do you wobble?

Samnddud

Haha! I don't mean physically I mean mentally!

Everyday I wake up and feel positive that today I will make good in roads into my weight loss. I feel strong and happy in my decision to stick with CD 100%.
I have my first pack for breakfast- all is still good. Then boom, like clockwork- between the hours of 10 and 2pm I struggle in my head. I want to eat.
If I can get through the "danger zone" I am ok for the rest of the day.

I really have to work hard at telling myself no for these four hours though. Distract myself an keep chugging water.

Anyone else got a specific time in the day when they wobble?
I always thought I was just an emotional eater, now I think I am a clockwork one!

I'm trying to start this diet I start great but by 6 o'clock every day im eating. I'm starting again today and I've decided to take the dog out at 5.30 and stay out until at least 7.30 to see if I can do it. I drink at least 3 litres of water before 6 and have had two shakes I start tea and just give in.

When my son goes to bed!
Before CD, I never ate breakfast or lunch,
And when I put him to bed I'd sit and have a huge meal, plus snacks and chocolate and just general crap!
So now when he's in bed I do the housework that I'd normally have done during the day,
That way it takes my mind off it xx

Im glad I'm not alone! Crazy how at certain times our heads are programmed to rebel!

I've just been sat in a meeting for 3 hours convinced that when I leave it (now) I would walk to the shop and buy some chicken.

Now I've read this back I am going to have a vegetable water flavouring drink and a shake instead and no that by 2 pm it will have passed.

My wobbles tend to be at weekends when I am not at work, i think its because i can always find something to do at work (although i could do that at home too) and at home i tend to just be a bit more lazy.

between 3-6 for me! i would have cleaned up from my little girls lunch and have to start thinking about making her dinner, i will have about 2 hours of just playing with her, and this is when i fancy a nice treat, as if to say 'well done Rach, you have looked after your child successfully and now you can have a break and relax with a bite to eat' and the evenings are a little hard but im starting to stop feeling like i just wana eat all night now!

I have 3 shakes a day at 1-2pm 6-7pm and then 9-10pm. I find evenings are a killer and I have never been a breakfast person. As I struggle drinking water I start drinking my water soon as I wake up and have a bouillon late morning. Am never hungry this way and have usually had 2.8 litres by 7pm which stops me weeing 8 times in the night lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh the night wees! I get up about three times a night with all the water!

However despite this I am sleeping really well.

Today's wobble is going to get kicked into touch. I can see you coming a mile off now, I know what to expect from you and your little mind games si you can just sling your hook!

Im a nightmare when i get in an do my OH sandwiches and/or dinner#!!!
And in this lovely hot weather when at weekends everyone wants a bbq or pub outing :(

Back