When should i start?

Marley87

I'm supposed to be going up to Manchester next weekend for a concert and visit a friend at uni.

Only thing is there will be lots of eating out and consumption of alcohol! Should I start then monday day I get back?

I should I just work through it, now that I have a baby it's not often I get to do these sorts of things ...

Hmmm

X

I'm in a similar situation with going home for Easter, but I just can't cope with being unhappy anymore, so I start tomorrow anyway.

Your friends should probably understand if you tell them you're unhappy and need to make changes, but if you think starting now would just make you cheat this weekend, then wait til Monday, cos you don't want to start with the mentality of cheating :) x

Although if you think

2 reasons... baby.... opportunitys gonna be scarce from now on..... 2nd make best of it and start diet monday... :D:D enjoy your fave meals for last time for a while and then zone in and focus.... hope you have fun and POST a lot! Lou xx

Do you know what I'm gonna bite bullet and just start Monday...

My chemist that do LT are open 7 days a week so I will collect DVD and sachets tomorrow and
Prepare over the weekend and start Monday!!!

I need to tackle the social situations head on , if I can overcome this weekend , it will make me stronger for the remainder of the journey !!

Thanks for the advice and motivation folks cxxx

Back