When The Food Addiction Starts To Protest

Rendaridra

Addictions are awful. They take over your life - if you let them. They make you do things you wouldn't normally do no matter how destructive they are. They make you see things how they want you to see them. They make you think you need them above all else. They hurt you in ways you cannot comprehend and yet you carry on despite this. What is true strength? Is it not succumbing to an addiction in the first place or is it acknowledging the power it has over you and fighting to get free of its grip? When I discover the answer to that I shall let you know but for now I am trying to recover from mine as my body goes into meltdown because of the binge I've had this week. I shall try to use the memory of these awful after effects as a deterrent to doing it again. However, I know the more you try to break an addiction the stronger it becomes until you succeed...so I am ready for the fight.

An just reading brain over binge and it's helped me put overheating into perspective. I would reccomend it to anyone looking to make that change as I wanted to work on my food habits whilst on Cambridge.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Addictions are awful. They take over your life - if you let them. They make you do things you wouldn't normally do no matter how destructive they are. They make you see things how they want you to see them. They make you think you need them above all else. They hurt you in ways you cannot comprehend and yet you carry on despite this. What is true strength? Is it not succumbing to an addiction in the first place or is it acknowledging the power it has over you and fighting to get free of its grip? When I discover the answer to that I shall let you know but for now I am trying to recover from mine as my body goes into mhad this week. I shall try to use the memory of these awful after effects as a deterrent to doing it again. However, I know the more you try to breaaddiction the stronger it becomes until you succeed...so I am ready for the fight.[/QUOTE

Good luck - know how you feel xx

I Am going to give vlcd a go starting next week - wish me willpower!

An just reading brain over binge and it's helped me put overheating into perspective. I would reccomend it to anyone looking to make that change as I wanted to work on my food habits whilst on Cambridge.

Shall be looking out for this!

Your pics are fab xx

I just read the whole sample online (up to page 22 of the ebook. It looks very interesting!

Back