When to start refeed

minime2012

Hi

On my 4th week, but going away on 22nd July ?
When is the best time to start re-feed, if been reading the threads and some say 1 week and some say 2 weeks prior ??

Mini :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Minime, you need to do at least 7 days and stick to it rigidly :D you can do an extra week if you want to, but the idea is to re-introduce food in the right order and the right quantity so you don't fill your Glycogen store up with to much water ;) have a great holiday.

Thanks Kay

I'll start the week before but Im going to carry on while I'm away as I'm in a cruise so I'll do anytime dining so I can pick my own foods, as I don't want to gain holiday weight after loosing :)

Thank you

sairaxx said:
do you know how long you need to be on refeeding in general ??? :) :)

Hi I did it 2 weeks before slowly them 2 weeks I was away and luckily not gained

That is really good to hear that you maintained whilst on hols :) Did you have to be very careful about what you ate, or were you able to have a couple of treats ?

missuscolumbo said:
That is really good to hear that you maintained whilst on hols :) Did you have to be very careful about what you ate, or were you able to have a couple of treats ?

Sorry with the late reply iv been a bit busy, I was careful with things like bread, pasta and potatoes and I had a full English most days, I drank every night it mainly had vodka and diet coke, but had wine with my dinner, I'm lucky in the fact I hate chocolate and cakes and most sweet stuff so my dessert was ice cream a couple of times or fruit. But I was on holiday and if I fancied it I'd have it. Even had a few strongbows and they were lovely when it's 120.c lol.

Minime are you back with us yet

al30 said:
Minime are you back with us yet

Yippee yep stocked up today?, it's going to be hard but I'm determined to stick to it! How are you doing ? I need to read back but it's been so long I'll be a while lol

Back