When were you last at your current weight??

Sarah2439

I was wondering if anyone else looks back at points in their life and remembers the last time they were they weight they are now??

After promising myself I would weigh in weekly (fridays weigh day) I got up this morning I couldnt resist and I've already dropped 2lbs this week.

Last time I was 11st 8lbs I was in Egypt, that was two years ago and I hated the fact I was so heavy then, but still went on to put on nearly another stone:eek:
At the moment I am on track for end of august, fingers crossed.

Sazzle x

last time i was this weight was the day i got married... first time round. which would be 21 years ago i think

You've done really well Ellie, I bet you look amazing, congratulations on getting to target

About 4 years ago since then I've found the love of my life,have a lovely house and am blissfully happy and work!!
Yes I know that's soppy and now all I need is another stone off my weight and a nice stone on my finger!! X

About 4 years ago since then I've found the love of my life,have a lovely house and am blissfully happy and work!!
Yes I know that's soppy and now all I need is another stone off my weight and a nice stone on my finger!! X
LOL think how gorgeous you will look in that gown xx

I weighed a bit less that I currently weigh in 2010 after being on the Cambridge diet for 6 weeks, they were the longest weeks of my life and never will I try a meal replacement diet, it worked but boy was i freezing all the time LOL

passionflower said:
I weighed a bit less that I currently weigh in 2010 after being on the Cambridge diet for 6 weeks, they were the longest weeks of my life and never will I try a meal replacement diet, it worked but boy was i freezing all the time LOL

Pauline Quirke has just regained circa 2 of her 8 lost stones, since moving to Lighter Life Maintenance. She said she was always cold too!!

P x

Pauline Quirke has just regained circa 2 of her 8 lost stones, since moving to Lighter Life Maintenance. She said she was always cold too!!

P x
Once I reached my goal I was gone for dust LOL my problem is that i never followed anything through after the loss which of course is a stupid thing to do. I must have lost my weight about 12 different times using every diet you know. they all worked while I stuck with them but then I just slipped into my loved binge mode. And the bizarre thing was that I stuck to each and every diet religiously from start to finish never faltered, I must be a glutton for punishment. HOWEVER I am doing it right this time, well I got it in my head I am which never have I looked past goal weight before. If it was blooming easy we would not be here huh?

I was 20, just before I got pregnant for the first time. Not even sure if I was actually this weight exactly but I was at my fittest! 8 years and 3 smallies later I'm finally loosing it :-D

FF

Thirteen years ago and four pregnancies ago! Does meal-replacement make you feel the cold? I'm always cold these days but thought it was just because I'd lost so much weight so quickly - don't have much padding these days :D

I was at least half a stone less than i am now about 3 years ago, got up to 11st and maintained it for what seemed like ages!

I probably weighed exactly what I do now about 2 years ago and just kept gaining until February/March of this year!

I think its 5 years since I weighed this (11.7) but I'm a small size than I was thenx

Maybe aged about 15?? So about 8 years ago. My first weight loss, and have yo yo dieted since x

Probably my wedding day 22 years ago!! Ought to dig out my wedding dress from the depths of the attic and try it on lol :) and this is 3 babies later!!

Was at this weight two or three times in my life and hope to stick to it for the future. I used to be 8.5 stone before kids came along, didn't gain too much on first two but went to 10 stone on third and constantly hovered between 10 & 10.5 for years, sometimes creeping to almost 11st.
Wouldn't like to be 8.5st again though, I'm too old to be that thin. Loving being 9.5st again. Went to buy new bra today and have gone from a 36C to a 32DD.... Can't believe it. Loving this Dukan.

Not sure when I was last this weight - probably the lightest I have been since I was 18!!!! Definitely got to one pound heavier than now about five years ago but only stayed there for about a month before the weight started creeping back on!!!

Back