• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

When you get to goal....

...will you treat yourself, and what to??

When I get to goal, I will have my teeth whitened and buy a really posh (expensive!) pair of shoes :D

I love shoes, but I don't buy them because, what's the point of wearing a gorgeous pair of shoes when the rest of me looks a big fat mess!?

So...I will buy a really gorgeous pair, no expense spared (OH will be paying, obviously - though he doesn't exactly know that yet, heehee) then I will go for a night out - in my new shoes, with my new teeth and my new figure to match :D:D:D

Roll on xmas!...I will be there by then!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
...will you treat yourself, and what to??

When I get to goal, I will have my teeth whitened and buy a really posh (expensive!) pair of shoes :D

I love shoes, but I don't buy them because, what's the point of wearing a gorgeous pair of shoes when the rest of me looks a big fat mess!?

So...I will buy a really gorgeous pair, no expense spared (OH will be paying, obviously - though he doesn't exactly know that yet, heehee) then I will go for a night out - in my new shoes, with my new teeth and my new figure to match :D:D:D

Roll on xmas!...I will be there by then!
I'm definitely getting my teeth whitened when I reach goal too!!! And I will buy myself a fabulous dress for my birthday in September, a new camera for all the photos I never took and a superhot Halloween Costume...(Hopefully I'll be at goal by then!) I am also going to treat myself to a nice car first when I lose a stone...maybe something convertible! I bloody deserve it...and of course I am going to treat myself to a new man if this one doesn't cop himself on and come back!!! ;)x

I will buy lots of sexy underwear and nightwear instead of my matron busters! :D

I want a pair of knee high boots and slinky skirts.

Sharon

nixx

Marie - why wait til you lose your weight to get your teeth whitened? Do it now!! You're worth it already. Way I look at it - if you make all your bits fabulous - teeth, hair, nails, clothes - you'll geel more motivated to lose the weight.

Just a thought :)

vodaka999

Silver Member
When i get to goal im gonna treat myself to a kebab ( just kidding lol )

I will definatly have aday in a spa having all kinds of nice treatments and massages that i wouldnt want people doing now to feel my wobbly bits :giggle:

I'll treat myself to a video camera. I'll have loads of footage of me and my family and not be ashamed of the fat blob trying to hide in the background.

It will be a bikini .....and a holiday somewhere fabulous...... like the Maldives, Cuba, Cancun, ...... the list is endless!!!

I hope to be at goal (not sure what that is yet!) by the time I go to Barbados next May for our friends wedding..... There's a big group of us going (and there'll be lots of pictures!) so its a real motivation not to look like a beached whale next to my slinky friends.

jacqu79

I'm going to treat myself to loadsa sexy new clothes and pole dancing lessons!:cool::D

Low rise skinny jeans!

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Id love to have enough money to have a tummy tuck when i get to goal! and also have a day at a spa ... just forget everyone for the day and reward myself for all my hard work :) hehe

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
personally i want to get couple of pairs of skirts.....short sexy ones haha
and altho i wouldnt wear them out a pair of black thigh high boots with a steel heel.....i think they are sexy out!!

i'll buy my ww leader a big bunch of flowers, maybe a prof photo shoot for me and steve, as in four years we have 2 photos of us together and the only ones of me that exsist and they were at his brothers wedding and i was forced to have them taken so i look miserable.

altho i wouldnt wear them out a pair of black thigh high boots with a steel heel
I can just see you parading round the house in them - fantastic! Bedroom to bathroom boots as one of my exes used to call them lol.

catznolan

i like that except i think mine would be mor bedroom ones haha oh i think they are fab but i have big calfs so would need to loose some of that first haha

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
If I get to goal, my boyfriend is buying me new boobs! :)

catznolan

oh im promised a boob job for my 21 to!! it would be deadly wouldnt it!!

catznolan

well my bf sez i now have fried eggs with a little pebble on top and ive only lost two st!! haha had lost 3 though so can imagine what they will be when i do loose my 5 st haha