Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

When you get to your goal....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pizzle84, 20 August 2008 Social URL.

1. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Whats the 1st item of clothing you want to buy when you get to your goal weight??? Mines a pair of jeans because whenever i went jeans shopping i always got depressed coz i couldn't get them past my thighs!!! Im going to walk straight into topshop and get the most expensive jeans i can find!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisa Bigger Bum

Lisa Bigger Bum Full Member

You cannot go wrong with a lovely fitted pair of jeans, second on my list. The first thing I want to buy is a really beautiful dress, I have started to look at all the clothes sites and in shop windows already.

I have a long way to go and the saddest bit is that I will probably reach my goal in the middle of winter. I will get one anyway and bugger it if I'm freezing, I will look gooooood lol.

4. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  5. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    Well a dress was at the top of my list but iv actually already brought one ;) so that doesn't count! Id love a lovely pair of fitted jeans, the problem i have at the moment is my bum!! its so big and sticks out by a mile so fitted jeans just slip off my bum :(

6. Lisa Bigger Bum

Hey dont knock a big bum, I can rest a tray of drinks on mine, j-lo eat ya heart out, as for slipping down just buy a really pretty thong lol.

7. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    Dont get me wrong id rather have some meat on my bum than no bum at all. When i get to my goal i want to be curvaious i hate the thought of being skinny. I dont think my hips will let me get skinny anyway!!

8. Lisa Bigger Bum

Hey am only joking, my bum has always been massive and it's weird I am losing some padding off it. I always wear what I call my power pants (suck you in knickers) but they are getting a little big and another thing is that I seem lower in my car as if the cushion has been removed lol. Good lord sounding soooo attractive right now.

My partner even asked what the heck I was doing the other day, because I was clentching and doing squats around the room to try and tone up. :giggle: I am not really bum obsessed just realised i'm a bit attached to my curves and they are shrinking faster than I thought possible. :psiholog: :giggle:

9. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    Iv always had a problem with my bum but i dont want to lose my womanly curves i just want to get to a point where i can actually look in a mirror (i currently run at the sight of one now) and be happy at what i see. Im so glad i found this diet because it actually seems possible to be happy now!

10. Lisa Bigger Bum

Absolutely, I am on LighterLife which is basically the same as lipotrim and weigh about the same as you do now. I too feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel and will actually do it this time. I have lost 3 stone with lighterlife and just over a stone on my own between christmas and starting it. Just wish I had found it sooner, but we are here now and by christmas we are gonna be so fantabulous (fabulous but even better) in those party dresses, I cannot wait.

11. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    Oh tell me about it im so excited about being a "normal" size!!!

12. Lisa Bigger Bum

You will be there before you know it, these diets are amazing. I went into a shop last week and wanted some trousers, after 40 pigging minutes and only fing 2 pairs in my size, I went into the changing room and they were too big. I made a funny weee whoop noise and went all red and was grinning so much when I came out the assistant asked if everything was all right. I just couldnt stop grinning and just kinda blurted out nope these are too BIG, she looked at me as if I was a crazy woman, he he. I then spent 5 minutes picking 8 pairs in the new smaller size and wiggled around in the changing room feeling so very pleased with myself. Still a big size but I felt about a size 12. You get loads of moments like this along the way, its so worth it.

13. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    Well im a size 24 and i popped into asda last night and tried some jeans on, they didn't have a size 22 so i got a size 20 and thought yeah right but i got the on and did them up!! yay! they were a little tight like newly washed jeans but i rekon they'll be fine by the end of the month, i was so chuffed!!

14. Lisa Bigger Bum

They will fit in a couple of weeks then you will need the next size down a couple of weeks after that. I am going through a cycle at the moment 1 month ish per size, first week too tight second and third week good then fourth week need a belt, just lucky had quite a lot of different sizes in my wardrobe would cost a fortune otherwise.

15. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    Well stupidly i threw away all my smaller cloyjes the other month because i wasn't losing and weight and i got fed up! wish i hadn't :( oh well ill just have to go shopping again

16. Lisa Bigger Bum

I brought some bits on e-bay as well, going to put some stuff back on there shortly so I can buy more. Just need to step away from the handbags lol

17. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ebay is a godsend when youre losing weight,I dont see the point of going out to spend a fortune mid LT because they are going to be too big in a short time,my OH wouldnt be pleased if I spent £40 on a pair of jeans for them to be too big in a couple of weeks.I am tempted though!
    I am after a galaxy dress,I dont wear dresses and want to look great at Christmas but equally I want to look well in a great pair of jeans and a fitted tee x

18. pizzle84

Diet:
    SW
    OOh galaxy dresses are lovely they look so stylish

19. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have this vision of wearing one even though I dont wear dresses at all,not since I was a child.There are some gorgeous ones around,I would settle for a dress which fits and looks great!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.