when your running low on

sweetchant1lly

Here we go again ..
Hey guys just wondering how you manange when your running low on super free foods and short on cash how do you manage do you switch to red or green or keep following extra easy minus the super free amount of just end up falling of the wagon all together i have struggled a bit last couple of weeks and im determined to get back on track but im really low on fruit and veg untill thursday

This was me last week. I now have few portions home made soup in freezer for such emergencies. I JUst ate what I had and tried drink more water. Kept syns to minimum but it was hard. Combined with star week I managed stay the same. Not much useful info but just stay focused and plan your green or ee days around what you have in. Drink up x

I buy cheap frozen veg for using at the end of the week when I run out of fresh and use tinned mushrooms and tinned tomatoes.

I switched to green as had more things in that fitted with that when i ran out of cash xx

I've just started on SW and was beginning to wonder what I'd do in the last week of the month when funds are always low!
Just spent quite a lot on bits and pieces for me to snack on today and I won't be able to do that every week!

I must admit I go out and buy some fruit from shop up the road and I was finding it very expensive, so might take a few tips from hear and get frozen fruit to fall back on :) Is frozen fruit still free??:confused:

Thanks for the ideas guys must admit i didnt think about beetroot or cabbage always in the cuboard just forget its there

If you have an Aldi they always have something on special offer in the fruit dept. or I go to the supermarket and see whats on special there. or if I'm not working I go to the fruit shop as I can always get a bagful really cheaply

Aldi's fruit and veg offers are great, and also big pots of free soup with loads of superfree in it can be portioned and frozen for later, and not too expensive.

Back