Where are you!!!!

sun

Gold Member
When wanting inspiration and so many people post, why oh why do you disappear and not post, for me I want to read and catch up with all the ups and downs and all keep rallying together boo hoooooo

Hiya I know the feeling, how are you finding the weekend, this is my first weekend since my restart and finding it tough! I tried the exante eggs and sausages yesterday the eggs were good, but no too keen on the sausage mix was a bit chemical tasting to me. Will be trying the chilli later on, hope that's good will add plenty of tabasco and pepper as I love spicy food :D

hey king, am finding ok :), although I was upset about Friday which was totally out of my control, I didn't cheat!! but went to a wedding venue view with my daughter and her hubby to be and mum, we were waylayed and consequently late to which they wanted a meal, I had nothing with me, so after being bullied I ate but chose a fillet steak which are small and just green leaves, I know I didn't go out of ketosis but I am 100% focused and it was because I wasn't in control, heyho, lets to this hun

Well done sun! Sounds like the attitude of someone who will make it all the way :D keep it up! Hope you're still going string?

hi smidge, thanks, yep still focused, good luck on your journey x

Back