Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Where Can I Find Rc Ready Meals ?

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by CAROLYN, 1 June 2008 Social URL.

1. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Hi everyone !
    I'm posting on behalf of a friend who has just restarted RC diet. She can't get to a class so she's just following the new Hip & Thigh GI diet from the book.
    She used to buy RC readymeals Sweet Chilli Chicken & noodles & there was another one with duck, but she can't find anywhere that sells them now !
    I've looked on the RC website for her, but there's no mention of these meals !

Please can anyone help ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    I have only ever seen the belgian chocolate mousse ( very nice, quite big pot) and the cheese in Asda.
    Let us know if you have any luck

4. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Hi Sarah !
    Just wanted to let you know that my friend phoned the RC customer services & they said that the ready meals have been discontinued !!!

5. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Oh well, thanks for letting me know. No wonder Haven`t seen any lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.