Extra Easy Where can i find

Kel1512

It's of what's speed and super free? I'm struggling to eat any as I'm usually full just off free food so I thought a list I could pin up in the kitchen would help

Thanks in advance :0)

It will be in your book. The pages in Orange writing are all your superfree foods.

Super Speed foods are different to superfree foods though. These have a S or SS symbol next to them in your book. A few free foods are also Superspeed, like tuna, chicken and baked beans.

But remember, its Superfree you should be having 1/3rd off, not superspeed.

If you don't have a book, I suggest you join a group and get one - even if you don't go back. Its £9.95 to join, and I think there is an offer in Reveal mag at the moment which means you can join for free- so only £4.95.

No one will be able to provide you with a full list on here, as its a breach of copyright - even if it gets posted the Mods will have to remove it.

Thanks very much, I mis-placed my book and thought there maybe somewhere else I could get it from. Will look into a replacement book xx

It's of what's speed and super free? I'm struggling to eat any as I'm usually full just off free food so I thought a list I could pin up in the kitchen would help

Thanks in advance :0)

Also Kel, you could do with trying to eat your superfree first then go on to your free!

Back