Where did my willpower go?...

laurenmay

Gold Member
I can't seem to find any strength or willpower within me to get back into a diet & exercise.. I've always been so good at both, so I don't know where this lazy streak has come from :(

I so badly want to lose weight, two stone of it to be exact, but I seem to diet for a day and then fall right off the bandwagon and binge like crazy.

I need help :(

I know the feeling, Im on day 5 of my diet and this is the longest I've managed to last for months! Like you I've not got a massive amount, maybe thats why we lose the will so early on????

I'm on day 2, and already really tempted to reach for the milky buttons in the cupboard that are the babies & the chocolate cake in the kitchen that belongs to my boyfriend!! :( I dunno what it is, cause I've got about 2 stone to lose now, and I know I need to be strict with myself if I want to lose it all.. But on weekends I find myself wanting comfort food, most of the time out of boredom!!

I usually have no will power. I always tend to be good and then give in. Doesnt help i work in a tesco express store, so am surrounded by food lol. Spend the day looking at the chocolate as its right by the till. I only started back on ww last sat but have had a good week and seem to be in a different frame of mind than i have before. I resisted chocolate all week, and looked forward to my treat of a bag of maltesers today. Told hubby if he wanted some he could have his own packet as i wasnt sharing. lol.

Chocolate is my downfall too! I can resist anything else no problem, but if I don't have chocolate for a little while then it seems to be all that occupies my mind and drives me crazy! :(

Back