where did the week go

mert

well i started this on 12 of sept i posted each day for a week ,everyday wishing the next one over , i had weigh in on monday and this week feels like a breeze can't believe its friday tomoz already,haha, cool.:p

Snap! Started on 12th Sept too! But not finding it as easy as you yet!! I am grand when I am busy but disaster after kids go to bed and no distractions. But still 100% TFR so far. :D

Gosh you had a fab weigh in!! Well done you!

Snap! Started on 12th Sept too! But not finding it as easy as you yet!! I am grand when I am busy but disaster after kids go to bed and no distractions. But still 100% TFR so far. :D

Gosh you had a fab weigh in!! Well done you!

i was really impressed with weigh in to, very motivating, i just find i'm not craving anything i dont really understand it, previously on other diets im craving all the time and in and out of the cupboard. my children are young so in bed early and my partner works nights regular so every evening has always been my worst time but im really finding it ok, i'm not understanding how it works, all i know it is :)

Hey nice once im glad its getting easier for you. Im on day 5 and i have terrible cravings all the time. But im trying to keep bust, im like you i have a baby whos in bed for 7pm, then this week my partner has been on lates so im cooking him tea for when he gets in and its been really hard lol. Ive just been coming on here for constant motivation. Everytime i think like giving up i just come on here, post a few things and get the great support from everyone then im back focused again. Hey ure weigh is was fab 1st week!!!! x

Just don't give in ladies.... it gets easier... When you are tempted think of all the effort this week!!! You will have to do it again to get back into ketosis.... is it worth it???

Think of those skinny jeans!!!

Keep smiling and stay positive peeps!!!

Much love!!

x

Back