Where did you meet yours?

tracy125

Something came up in conversation the other day and that was where you met your significant other?

Anyone I've ever dated I've met in the workplace, I never actually realised that until the conversation came up.

Interested to know where you met your other half xxxx

We were at school together, same class. He was my school crush for five years. Got back in touch through social networking and now, 20 years to the day almost since we first met at age 11 we are married and have a three year old daughter. :)

Aw that's a lovely story. Very similar to how my sister met her OH although they were originally in high school together and got back in touch through friends reunited and how now been married for about 8 years x

I met my OH at a nightclub, Christmas eve 1982 I was 16, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. We agree to met on the bus station for a night out, but thing is I couldn't remember what he looked like, as I got off the bus & walked towards where I was meeting him, me he smiled & the rest is history.....................

I met my OH at a nightclub, Christmas eve 1982 I was 16, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. We agree to met on the bus station for a night out, but thing is I couldn't remember what he looked like, as I got off the bus & walked towards where I was meeting him, me he smiled & the rest is history.....................

Aahh thats lovely :)

I met my boyfriend through school friends at school around March 2006. I was 14, he was 13. He asked me out in July 2006 and we're still together 7 years later :) :) :) :)

I met my husband in the Dominican Republic.

10 years ago this month!

We were both on family holidays. I was 17, he was 18.

We now have a 9 year old and a soon to be 4 year old. Been married 2.5 years :)

We met outside the pub I worked at but I wasn't working at the time.
It was Halloween 2008 and I was supposed to be having a night in with my mum and a friend. Needed cash and the local machine was out of order so friend gave me a lift into town and while there we decided to go for a drink.
Met oh outside pub while we were both having a ciggy (given up now!) and ended up in a club till 2am where we had our first kiss while my poor mum was left home alone! She forgave me though lol.
Strange thing is we had lived in the same little town our whole lives, only a year age gap and had mutual friends but had never met. Funny how things work out, if that certain situation hadn't occurred that night we might still never have met!

We met outside the pub I worked at but I wasn't working at the time.
It was Halloween 2008 and I was supposed to be having a night in with my mum and a friend. Needed cash and the local machine was out of order so friend gave me a lift into town and while there we decided to go for a drink.
Met oh outside pub while we were both having a ciggy (given up now!) and ended up in a club till 2am where we had our first kiss while my poor mum was left home alone! She forgave me though lol.
Strange thing is we had lived in the same little town our whole lives, only a year age gap and had mutual friends but had never met. Funny how things work out, if that certain situation hadn't occurred that night we might still never have met!

Sounds just like fate to me, it was obviously your time to met each other!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew OH through my ex's/his brother's Saturday/Sunday football team (OH was a referee). Apparently he liked me when he first met me but didn't say anything as he knew I was with someone else.

Once the ex and I split OH spilled the beans and the rest as they say is history lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds just like fate to me, it was obviously your time to met each other!!!!!!!!!!!

I think so too! Our song is "something changed" by pulp as it is about that exact sort of situation. How when one thing changes it can change the course of your life completely. Very true for us! X

We were on the same course at Uni and became good friends for the first 6 months before finally getting together. Been together 9.5 years, married for just over 2 years and have a nearly 18 month old daughter now!

Met mine at work (I trained him lol), I was engaged at the time and had just found out he had cheated on me. Nothing happened betweeen my now hubby and myself until I ditched the 2 timer.

We had been working overtime and got the bus home "together" as we lived on the same bus route, we kissed in the bus station and the rest is history lol. Been together now 32years and we have 2 gorgeous kids one of whom is now married, proud of them both . :D

Back