Where do I start

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dragonfly, 14 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    At Easter I went to a Wedding and had a planned 4 days off and ate most things. Went straight back onto SS but kept feeling weak and hungry so things kept jumping into my mouth like bits of cheese or nuts etc :cry:. Then my CDC got sick and I wont be seeing her for a few weeks - so this weekend I went completely off the rails and ate everything again. It was as if the world was coming to an end and I had to have a taste of all the things I'd not eaten since the end of October.
    I think I'm back on track now I've got a target to aim for, I'm doing the Race for Life on 1st June and want to be nearly or at goal by then. So here goes, I've been glugging the water since early this morning, I've had my first shake which I split into two having half as a porridge (with Psyllium) and half as a drink. I won't be having any bars either until I'm back in ketosis. So help me keep on the straight and narrow and no nibblys in between, I want so much to do SS for at least another 6 six weeks.
    :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

Hi Dragonfly, well done on the 73lbs you have lost so far and for jumping straight back on the wagon. You have done brilliantly and I am sure you will be at goal by June.

Best of luck with the Race for Life. Get some Bouillon in to drink when you are feeling hungry - I find that works for me.

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Shiney, I must superglue my mouth up for the next few days. I think that now I have done all the tasting that I might be ok. Wish me luck

5. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Good Luck..Hope you have a successful restart.

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm doing well at the moment (in and out the loo) drinking lots of water and ready for my second shake. I've just been on a really long walk. So fingers crossed (I can do it, I will do it).

7. tracy2421

tracy2421 Full Member

hi well done on tour loss so far, keep up the good work. can you please tell me what the thing is you use to make porridge and where i can get it from please, and how do you make it, sorry if im being a pain

8. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck - not that you need luck - actually I'd rather just say NICE ONE! Stop nibbling - get your head down and get to goal (bloody simple to type but difficult when things just fall into your mouth).... Its such a difficult habit to stop - but you can and you have done so fantastically - remember how close the end is and that nothing you really pop in your mouth lasts as long as feeling good about being at your goal weight feels! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done on getting back to it, I always find once I start on any diet, if I break it for any reason it can be so hard to get back in the zone so especially with this one

Best of luck with your race for life race :)

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hi well done on tour loss so far, keep up the good work. can you please tell me what the thing is you use to make porridge and where i can get it from please, and how do you make it, sorry if im being a pain

Hi Tracy,
    I use Psyllium husk powder - it is very good in preventing constipation. So apart from being able to have your shake in a bowl with a spoon to eat it, its very good for you.

11. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Time4me, you have hit the nail on the head. It was becoming a habbit - I was always at my worst when I got home in the evening. The rest of the time was fine.

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.