Where do you get your quark in the uk?

TriedThemAll

I can't find it but think its because I don't know what it is. Is it a veggie cheese or something? Lol. Got my oat bran, meat and bottled water all sorted. plus iv read the whole book in record time! all ready for Monday! I'm actually really excited. Can't wait to get started :)

I get mine from Sainsbury's.
Pete

The brand Tesco sell is called Meadow Churn quark & it's near the mozzarella cheese on the shelf.

The brand Tesco sell is called Meadow Churn quark & it's near the mozzarella cheese on the shelf.

Jelliebabe said:
Good luck TTA! I think its the quark thats getting me through! That and the yogurt :D

I never manage to get any today but off into town tomorrow so will get some then. Iv got my eggs sorted for breakfast, gonna have Chilean for lunch and beef skewers for dinner. I have my oat bran and everything ready for my night time snack because that's when I get a sweet tooth and am most likely to cave :)

I live in a small town and have both a small Tesco & Sainsburys both have it with the mozzarella and Brie e.t.c

Heard they were stopping it so when I went to Tesco yesterday, I took the whole box that was in the fridge!! :D expiry date is 1dec so I am fine!! :)

Back