Where does everyone live

Hi i'm doing calorie counting but thought i would invade here, I live on Hayling Island, its the island next door to Portsmouth

I'm an Essex Girl :D I live about 10mins from Chelmsford :)
xx

I'm an Essex Girl :D I live about 10mins from Chelmsford :)
xx

I used to Live in Colchester, my best friend lives in Boreham, nr Chelmsford, and now I live in Leicester, miss essex like crazy tho!

Nikki x

Hi Nikki
I went to Colchester Institute! Crazy time :giggle:. I go out in Colchester and Chelmsford occasionally and love the burgers at the Boreham roundabout after a night out in Chelmsford :D.
How long have you lived in Leicester?
xx

bET ITS LOVELY THERE ESPECIALLY WHEN THE SUNS SHININGXX:)

Yeah its a good place during the summer, I swear we are sometimes on a different weather system to the rest of england, the weather never seems to compare to the rest of the country

Hi Maggie
I stayed in a caravan at St Osyth with my friend many moons ago when I was 17, had a great time.
Been to Clacton-on-Sea loads of times as well, on the pier in the pub on the beach and back in the pub :giggle:, love it there.
xx

yeah, lots of pubs in Clacton....town not so good. Prefer Colchester for retail therapy.
Great when weather is good as it is at the moment. Although it is clouding over abit now.

Hi Nikki
I went to Colchester Institute! Crazy time :giggle:. I go out in Colchester and Chelmsford occasionally and love the burgers at the Boreham roundabout after a night out in Chelmsford :D.
How long have you lived in Leicester?
xx
lived here 2 years now!!

Nikki x

yeah, lots of pubs in Clacton....town not so good. Prefer Colchester for retail therapy.
Great when weather is good as it is at the moment. Although it is clouding over abit now.

I usually go Chelmsford for clothes shopping although I do like to go to Colchester every now and again for a change.

lived here 2 years now!!

Nikki x

I do like living in Essex, I've lived here for 31years with no plans to move out of the area.
xx

Hi i'm doing calorie counting but thought i would invade here, I live on Hayling Island, its the island next door to Portsmouth

I live in Gosport ... on the other side of Portsmouth :)

I,d love to come but its quite a journey down now and I dont drive :( altho if theres a way I,ll do it

Nikki x

Bloody hell your all miles from me:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Aww soz Paula, would have been nice to meet you love. Have you looked on the meet up forum to see if there's a meet near you?

I,d love to come but its quite a journey down now and I dont drive :( altho if theres a way I,ll do it

Nikki x

Would be great Nikki, no worries if you can't though.
xx

Back