where does it go?

b_n_3003

Silver Member
so if you're say an 18 and you loose weight down to a 12 or something, where does it all go - the flesh? I'm no spring chicken so I don't think it'll 'spring back' like they tell you in OK magazine :(

andbody lost loads who can answer for me?

cheers all :eek:

certainly some of it staying put here :( i've gone from a 24 to a 16. but then i've not had much chance to try much exercise. i will though!

I was thinking the same thing today, so thought Id try and get myself to the gym, I am a size 18-20 with the hope to get down to a 14 but didnt know if I would still have the loose skin if i didnt exercise.

Ellie I cant believe you have gone from a 24-16 that is fantastic I bet you are so pleased, I would be jumping from the roof tops but youve probably already done that - lol..

How long has it taken you to do that?? You must be a expert at this diet now, well youve spurred me on for another day. Well done.

I was a size 18/20 10 weeks ago and just about fitting into a size 14, apart from the big boobs getting in the way....I havent done masses and masses of exercise, although do keep myself very active, and it is going. I have some problems areas like my stomach; not my ab, but my lower tummy which was massive, but is going down but I KNOW that I need to do something now to tone up.

So, vibro plate should be delivered Thur/Fri.

Plus, I body brush every morning before I have a shower,,this has helped enormously with my dimpled arms and legs and I can definitely see a huge difference there...in fact, I would say I dont have any dimples on my arms and they were the worst.

I also moisturise every single day; my body, face and eyes (although the body is a new thing quite recently).

I think all these little things help and add up, but the experts do say the best thing is walking and that is free!!!!!!!!!!!! Blondie, I would start doing walking at the beginning so as not to lose too much especially with the being VLCD. The last thing you want is to have all the skin left at the end, but I think if you are sensible, it wont happen so much.

Hope this helps a little.

You are doing well by the way!

Ellie I cant believe you have gone from a 24-16 that is fantastic I bet you are so pleased, I would be jumping from the roof tops but youve probably already done that - lol..

How long has it taken you to do that?? You must be a expert at this diet now, well youve spurred me on for another day. Well done.

Well thank you! I am stunned to be honest and can't quite believe i have lost very-nearly 6 stone since 5th March!!!! It's actually 19 weeks, rather than 20 but my weigh ins haven't always been exactly a week apart.

Scots - totally agree about free exercise. I am never at home so joining a gym is out for now, would be money down the drain. i walk wherever possible but am going to research some exercises online or a good DVD so i can do them in hotel rooms (away for work mon-fri). then when i get to goal and and back home hopefully permanently, about the same time, i will join a gym and have personal training sessions for a while as am doing a 10k run next year :D

Well thank you! I am stunned to be honest and can't quite believe i have lost very-nearly 6 stone since 5th March!!!! It's actually 19 weeks, rather than 20 but my weigh ins haven't always been exactly a week apart.

Scots - totally agree about free exercise. I am never at home so joining a gym is out for now, would be money down the drain. i walk wherever possible but am going to research some exercises online or a good DVD so i can do them in hotel rooms (away for work mon-fri). then when i get to goal and and back home hopefully permanently, about the same time, i will join a gym and have personal training sessions for a while as am doing a 10k run next year :D

Hi Elle

I have the Davina DVD...3 dvds and they are great...one is kick boxing, I think the other is like interval training and cant remember what the third is. Boy, they are hard, but she is so funny and makes you enjoy the workout.

Good on you for the 10k run!!! I would love to run; miss it, but I need a new kneecap and too young..so, running is totally out for me.

You hve done incredibly well Elle!!!!

i had wondered about Davina's DVDs :) it's really upper arms, tummy and maybe inner thighs - reasonably specific areas!

Haven't run since school, so the 10k is a decent goal - it feels do-able, will be great fitness training and want to raise money for charity too :)

have you tried the core ball by any chance!!!!!

I have some DVD's - the proper ones from the guy Gunner Peterson..Who I think is the one that is personal trainer to the stars!

The DVD's are absolutely fab..if you can get a core ball I can copy you the dvds...no problem at all. I think I have about 2-5 but they were expensive, so no point you spending that when I have them.

Let me know and you can pm me your address and I will send them to you.
They specifically exercise certain points and with the ball lifting, etc..it really helps the arms, etc....

ooh interesting! Thanks will PM later :)

I have gone from a size 20 to a 12 since Feb. I must admit I was worried about the skin. The only exercise I have done is walking 3/4 times a week and to be honest I don't think the skin is too bad.

My stomach is my one dissapointment but thats what comes with being very overweight and then 9 months pregnant on top streched the old skin beyond belief. I call it my one pack instead of my 6 pack. I have the apron thing going on. I do tell myself though that I am healthy and once I have tucked it in my pants the outside world would never know. lol
:):):):)

I have gone from a size 20 to a 12 since Feb. I must admit I was worried about the skin. The only exercise I have done is walking 3/4 times a week and to be honest I don't think the skin is too bad.

My stomach is my one dissapointment but thats what comes with being very overweight and then 9 months pregnant on top streched the old skin beyond belief. I call it my one pack instead of my 6 pack. I have the apron thing going on. I do tell myself though that I am healthy and once I have tucked it in my pants the outside world would never know. lol
:):):):)

hahaha - now that is what I have - an apron..but it certainly is much much smaller, but it needs to go...but thank goodness for Spandex knickers!!!!!!!!!!

I must admit Scotsmist it has gone down quite well. But the skin is just my little hang up ( or hang down as the case may be).

Going to get on the core stability ball and suck it all back in. lol xx

Yes, mine too, but it is being stubborn,,then I think how long it has been there,,,,well, as long as i can remember..never ever had a flat tum. So, it is pure fat!! You will get there..we both will and APRON NO MORE :)

Yes, core ball I would definitely recommend..fab

Back