• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Where from...

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
I noticed it off my scalp first:eek: lol honest

Mine went from around my top tummy under my bust but thats where it last went on when i stopped smokin and its gine from my waist aswell hope this helps

S: 11st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Im sure it depends on every individual - not everyone carries weight on all parts of there body. ALL of my weight is on my belly. So it would be no good for me to lose weight anywhere else (okay well maybe a little)

TracyJ

Gold Member
I think it depends on the individual, personally im convinced it goes first from the last place you gained it! I lost my belly first and bum last lol and legs somewhere in between! xx

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Sadly, boobs, it was like someone had stuck a pin in them!!

Gx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Witt wooo..sexy legs G xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Sadly, boobs, it was like someone had stuck a pin in them!!

Gx
I don't mind small boobs( would rather be slim with fried eggs, than fat and bouncy)....big ones get in the way lol
BTW your before and after pics are amazing!!!!
:eek:

I agree with that hun about the boobs, id much prefer tbe slim with smaller boobs xx

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
I don't mind small boobs( would rather be slim with fried eggs, than fat and bouncy)....big ones get in the way lol
BTW your before and after pics are amazing!!!!
:eek:

LOL, you are right though, no more over shoulder boulder holders!!

Thanks hun x

Thanks Tracey, I thought they looked dark and sinister! Loving your new pics gorgey!

xxx

Youre welcome you really do look amazing xx

HCM

For me it was my boobs :( and face :p and also my tummy :eek: which I can honestly say has made me happy! :) But it really depends on the person! Good luck and you will soon see your results.

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I agree with that hun about the boobs, id much prefer tbe slim with smaller boobs xx
I can believe you lost all that weight in so little time :eek: i never imagined i could get down to what i wanted again before coming on here and looking at everyones pics...you all look fab!!!!:D

You can and will hun xx

ladylipo

Silver Member
Awh boobs i remeber what they are now lol, iv two back now lol and im only half way to goal im gonna be completely flat chested by the time im finished!!

I dont care its completely work it, ill hav implants if it comes to it lol

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Awh boobs i remeber what they are now lol, iv two back now lol and im only half way to goal im gonna be completely flat chested by the time im finished!!

I dont care its completely work it, ill hav implants if it comes to it lol
Lol, my thoughts exactly!
xx:D

lillie

weighs a lot less
the weight came of my tummy first ,then the back fat oh and the boobies dd to c already and ive got 2 stone to go,already been looking at an uplift and maybe even and implant ,my legs are my worst problem still but they are now starting to slim down xx