Where is BishBosh?

karenO

Step away from the chips!
Just realised havent seen her post for a wee while - is she on holiday or have i confused her with someone else? :eek:

Yep she's in france at the mo and it's been raining apparently, poor bish!:eek:
I've got her on my facebook and she keeps updating what she's doing on there via her mobile.

Ah good - well obviously not the bit about the rain lol :eek:

Hello hello I am here and back! and blooming pleased to be as well.

First week my mother was there. She has a problem with her leg that is getting worse and has been over the last year. Unfortunately my mother has taken to starting every sentenance with "well what with my leg the way it is..." and replies to everything with "well i really shouldnt chance it with my leg" etc etc. You get the idea. Consequently spent a week pretty much sat in or just outside the caravan (during the brief gaps in the rain). And I ended up running around after my mother as well as my 1 year old. Holiday??? Anyway my mother went home last saturday, shortly before I reached the point of parentacide (is that illegal?).

Then spent the second week visiting supermarches throughout western france, just for something to do in the rain!!!! We did get one dry (grey) day so went to the zoo for the day (my daughter is animal mad). However there are several things I have learned in the past 2 weeks...

1)Never holiday with your mother. She might be a very nice person when you pop over for coffee, but more than an hoour together and you will be ready to kill each other

2)Family caravan holidays are NOT aimed at single parents of 1 year olds

3)The majority of french supermarkets are identical (as I am sure most english ones are, I just don't study them in much detail)

4)Wii Fits are everywhere over there!!!! Walked into a big supermarket in St Malo yesterday on the way back to the ferry and there was a pile of them at the end of an aisle!!!!! I am of course now the proud owner of one...If only I had a wii...lol

Oh and no, I didnt stick to the diet as I had planned. I wasnt too bad and stuck to high protein/low carb most of the time... Will assess the damage later. Back on 100% today...probably!

ahh thanks Becky - glad someone did :)

Hi there and welcome back - sounds like you had, erm, fun ;) lol

I'm gonna be nosey - who made your lovely sig? :D

Back