Where is everyone today?!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Marie_D, 6 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

ARGHHHH!!!!!!

It's so quiet in here tonight!!!!! I haven't been on all day because of family stuff, but I came on tonight (a few hours ago) and there was hardly anyone about (not anyone who was actually posting anyway :rolleyes: yes you lurkers, I'm looking at you - post post post! Lol).

I've come back on now to catch up on 'all the posts' and there aren't any!! Well, one or two, but that's it.

I'm not happy you lot...come on...you're supposed to be on here at all times, ready and waiting for when I need/want a chat :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I'm on the verge of giving up on Minimins tonight :sigh:

4. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Awww hey hun! Im the other way round- been on all day but not much tonight as have had lots of things to do! Hows your day been? Dont give up on us! xx

5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Yey! Someone's here! Yippee!!! Ha ha ha!!

My day's been terrible...so I came on here for some distraction...didn't quite work out that way though, I just ended up talking to myself, lol!

How's your day been?

6. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Lol marie! I know what you mean, I have spent a lot of today reading the posts on random parts of minis that i dont normally explore!!

Have had a fairly good day pointswise- dont know if u saw but yesterday i was rly struggling to get my points in- it was my first day on WW. Today I have made a conscious effort to eat more during the earlier part of the day and am now 3 points under my allowance, so am gonna bank them for the weekend when Im heading up to Warwick for me grans 80th!

How have you done today? xx

7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi marie,ive just got up bet your in bed now lolx

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Sorry I wasnt about Marie, not been in a great frame of mind for posting just now

9. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

OMG! What has happened to this place?! There have TWO posts on here in the past 11 hours!!!! JUST TWO!!!!

I think I might have to try another diet, just for the forum, ha ha.

I hope it picks up a bit soon :(

10. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I am here hun. Using up my points in voddie lol. I have been back 100% since Weds and lost (according to my scales, which is what I go by cos I am not in a class) 2lbs so far! I haven't been posting, cos I didn't want to say I am back on WW (why I dunno) but I am here, I was 10st 9 (oops) and now 10st 7, so its going OK, saved points for voddie (which I don't usually do) so hopefully will get back to target weight within a couple of weeks. I now want to go lower, why? I dunno, but just want to see 9 on the scales. I must be mad, I am 52 and just want to push it further and further xx

11. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Well done you! I can understand you wanting to push it that little bit further - I'd imagine it's easily done (for those of you who can actually stick to a diet anyway, ha ha, isn't likely to happen to me though, lol). I'm sure that when you get to a weight you're happy with, you'll know and won't push it past that point. So long as your happy with yourself, that's the main thing ;)

Hope you're enjoying your vodka :D

12. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Aw c'mon Marie, you can really do it hun, otherwise you wouldn't be here. My mantra, if you can call it that, is if you can change something, then change it, its in your hands only YOU can do it. If it matters to you, then its up to YOU to change it and do something about it. Be positive, look forward, don't look back and grasp every day as a NEW day. I have had cancer 5 times now, and conquered it each time, I am still here, I am still fighting and I don't let it get in the way of my life. Life is too precious to spoil, live it to the full, make the most of it. You can always think "tomorrow never comes, live for today" but 99.9% of the times tomorrow DOES come, and you must think beyond it and grasp the day, if you see what I mean xxx You WILL do it, it may take a little bit longer but its not a race its a journey, and you WILL get to your destination (and hopefully enjoy the journey along the way)

13. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

cheryl that was lovelyxx

14. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Marie :)

If you're on here later on an evening and it seems pretty quite on your usual threads why not come over and jump on "Late Night Sofa" thread in Families/Relationships forum? It's a good place to have a chat/moan/dump whatever and quiter a few of us head there.

Lacey..xx

15. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I'm so sorry I've not replied to this before...I forgot all about this thread! I'm so sorry.

That was a really inspirational post, thank you for sharing it with us.

And of course, you're absolutely right - it is only ME who can do this, so guess what...I'm doing it :D And I am going to enjoy the journey from now on too x x

16. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I've never really ventured out of the ww page before :eek: so I'll check that out...thanks Lacey x

17. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

lol snapx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.