Where is everyone ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by INTHESUMMEROF69, 16 September 2007 Social URL.

1. INTHESUMMEROF69

INTHESUMMEROF69 Full Member

I bet you are all eating, is that why theres no one here ?
    Its come to the end of another sunday, hope everyone has a good weight loss on Monday .
    If not come here and start moaning ha ha . or come here and brag your hears out- but tell all

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. INTHESUMMEROF69

Hearts, Even where's the edit gone lol

4. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Tis quiet today.

I wonder if everyone is making the most of the nice weather, getting some of this belated sun!

5. smartlazydaisy

smartlazydaisy Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It's raining here so making the most of ebay selling and the net!

6. INTHESUMMEROF69

Well just been counting how many days till its christmas day, as from today to the day its 101 so you dieters get shaking , your running out of time , hey how much do you think someone can lose in 101 days . I know can people post what they have lost in that amount of time . I'm new and really would love to see if i can shake them pounds DOWN ------- OKAY whos first

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.