Where is the Offers?

Just got 2 tins of SF powder shake in Waitrose today for £3.96 each. All SF products are on offer, i also got 3 SF snack bars for £1 :D

Powder tubs and ready to drink bottles are now 3 for 2 at superdrug.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I just the other day bought the raspberry ready made ones in b&m for 49p they were lovely I'm going back tomorrow for more :D

That's a good offer I might take a trip to asda! Went to town today to go to b&m and forgot the shakes!

Raspberry? Didn't know they did them! Nor did I think to look in B&M's! Thank you! Will do :D

Boots have a 3rd off slim fast till end of july I think, I bought myself a tin with my boots points!! , bodycare are much cheaper if nowhere is on offer, wish I had a home bargains here!!

Boots are doing their own Meal Replacement Powder Drink on buy one get one half price..... tastes just like Slimfast but saves money....

Sainsburys had the tins for £4 each. Mine only had chocolate or strawberry though.

3 for 2 on slim fast snacks at superdrug, think that includes meal bars too. Boots still have the 3rd off offer which takes the meal bars to £3.35 ish which is better than the fiver they charge at full price!! sometimes I think when I cant face a shake it feels better to chew something.

Anyone seen any offers? Superdrug`s own brand was half price for the tins last week (£2.50!!) But it's back to normal price now. Wish I had stocked up!

Back