WHERE TO GET JELLO FROM

You won't be able to get jello from a shop here, unless you were to find one that stocked American products. There are a few around, it might just take a little research to find one. Usually I buy online for things like that. :)

Your question got me looking, and I've found some SF chewing gums with great pudding flavours that I forgot all about! (Mint choc chip, Key Lime Pie, Apple Pie etc etc) I shall be buying some of these come payday! :D

Ive only ever seen jello in the USA. Pity because there are so many more flavours than Hartleys sugar free jelly, which is found in tescos & waitrose. I buy the sachets of the powder not the ready made stuff as the latter has fruit in it. I like the orange, raspberry and the strawberry, but they also do lime and blackcurrant.

Last edited:
You won't be able to get jello from a shop here, unless you were to find one that stocked American products. There are a few around, it might just take a little research to find one. Usually I buy online for things like that. :)

Your question got me looking, and I've found some SF chewing gums with great pudding flavours that I forgot all about! (Mint choc chip, Key Lime Pie, Apple Pie etc etc) I shall be buying some of these come payday! :D

great would you be able to send me a link for these, worth stocking up for days wen u feel like having something sweet

Ive only ever seen jello in the USA. Pity because there are so many more flavours than Hartleys sugar free jelly, which is found in tescos & waitrose. I buy the sachets of the powder not the ready made stuff as the latter has fruit in it. I like the orange, raspberry and the strawberry, but they also do lime and blackcurrant.

thanks will check :D

SF gum is my fall back, i can;t go a day without some.

As for jello, why is it different jelly. I love the blackcurrent with greek yog. Hmmmm

From my own experience with jello, which isn't much, I've only had a couple flavours, but the flavour is stronger and theres a little more variety... Well, American flavours at least, like grape! Which is scrummy, but not Dukan friendly sadly.

will have to look out for it.
thansk

if its the extra wrigleys variety, those are the ones I buy at least twice a week LOL.

BM best price for them.

but how much is delivery LOL. I don't think we have an ocado locally, or does it all come from a single place. Never tried before x

Back