Where to start.

artynoble

Hey guys

sorry if this is the wrong place but this forum is mind boggling. Some cracking people and articles to read.

Im over 21st stone and really struggling. I'd like to give the CD a go however I don't know where to start.

I'm sorry if the answers are obvious. Go easy on me I'm a newbie

Ben x

The answers aren't obvious :) so no need to apologise!

You'll need to find a Cambridge Weight Plan Consultant first of all. The easiest way to find one is to call 0800 161412 and they'll do a postcode search to find someone near you. You can also find a consultant online by going to the main Cambridge Weight Plan site - a quick Google should bring that up.

Hope you give it a go! I'm so glad I did - my only regret was not taking the plunge years ago!

Hi Ben, Welcome to the forum. It can be a bit mind boggling at first but the main thing is that you have come to the right place for support and encouragement. When you have started your diet or even before ..do start your own diary. This is the link to the right place if you are doing the Cambridge plan:

CD Weight Loss Diaries

All the very best to you.

Hi Ben and welcome to the forum. Ask away, there is always someone online that be able to point you in the right direction. I got my CDC from the website and they are great.

Good luck, Heidi

Hey Ben :)

I was nearly 21 stone back in March 2012, at only aged 21.
I tried every single diet you could possibly think of, including Cambridge back in 2008, but unfortunately i wasn't in the right mind set then being only 18,
so this year i tackled my weight with Cambridge Sole Source, for the final time. I lost over 6 stone in less than 6 months. I had about 3 months off plan, from September to end of november (now) as i'm back to shed the last little bit of weight before i reach my goal of 11 stone. (Aiming for feb the latest!)

I would personally say Cambridge is the best journey you could ever embark on, Its not a diet & i would say its wrong to view this as a diet, its a life changing journey. You learn a new way of life, new eating habits & you'll discover the new you (or the old you thats been hiding away for years, like me!)

Good luck :) xx

Welcome Ben... Previous girls have said it all lol, just wanted to welcome you & good luck x

Back