1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Where's cheapest 2 buy SW Food Directory?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by smigget, 19 April 2008 Social URL.

1. smigget

smigget Full Member

slimming world
    I thought I'd bought it on Ebay last week but Paypal said the transaction didn't go thru 4 some reason so here I am into week 2 with no book!!! Very annoyed, as itz so hard to know what's what .... oh, and I also ordered the 'Syn' book in the same transaction but as I say, no joy ... any ideas where to purchase them, plus the other books ('Syns,' 'Free' and another one that I can't remember the name of...)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

slimming world
    Smigget, I think your best bet is ebay or failing that a SW class. Try buying the magazine to use before your books arrive as they are packed with great advise.
  4. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Slimming world
    Smigget lou is right, sw class is best bet, why not make a "Smiggs questions thread" and then if you need the answer to something I for one will try to help. hope this helps smigg :)
  5. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Or try and sort out your paypal account with ebay....id be lost without ebay! so many bargains so litlle time!

Ruthy xx
  6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Do you know anyone who goes to a SW class? They could get you one
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.