• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Whey / Protein Powder shake alternatives to Exante / LL / CD?

time2go

Gold Member
S: 18st3lb C: 13st4lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 4st13lb(27.06%)
Usn do one, got in Holland and Barrett. It does advertise as being used in conjunction with a balanced but it does say that it can be used on its own in the initial phase. I've just bought mine today, gonna start tomorrow with it. It is designed for weight loss x

AliGal

Rebooting - with vlcd, vegetables and more
S: 21st11lb C: 18st4lb G: 15st6lb BMI: 41.3 Loss: 3st7lb(16.07%)
Check out Kee Diet and also the avidlite webiste - they have various sorts of VLCDs. Starlight is right - you must choose something that is marketed as a vlcd - not just use meal replacement shakes for all meals. Go for an option that is high protein.

I do Alizonne which also includes ultrasound to target emptying fatcells and endermologie to tighten skin, and is GP supervised with regular blood tests - the deluxe version of a vlcd. The Alizonne sachets make ommlettes and other savoury foods, plus deserts and shakes. We eat salads at lunchtime and veggies each evening and loose at the same rate as S&S, CD, LL etc. We have 5 sachets a day - each around 100-110 calories each - every 2 to 4 hours.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Ali