WHICH BARS DO YOU RECOMMEND?

donnamarie

Silver Member
Hi all, can you help me please?

Im going to see my cdc 2moro, it'll be my 1st week weigh in.

She's told me that shes gonna be away for a week, so 2moro i have to buy 2 weeks supply.

As from after next week i can have bars, i was wondering which ones are the nicest? What do i buy?
Any recommendations????

Thanks so much Donna xxx :)

the caramel, orange and peanut are my favs. it depends if u like crunchy bars and soft centre bars. if u like both then maybe u should get one of each flavour and try them all in a week? to be honest they r all nice.

Thanks so much karen xxxx

Im really looking forward to the bars, dont know if thats common or just me?
I just feel its gonna help me.

Would usually say i like soft centres... but after s/s on shakes n soups im looking forward to a good chew!!!
Thanks for your reply hun. Donna xxx :)

You cannot have the bars until Week 3, by the way!

I love the Toffee and Caramel bars particularly!!

Thanks soontobe..
It will be week 3.
As 2moro is end of week 1, next thur is end of week2 (but no weigh in as cdc away), but thats when i can buy them see.
Thats why ive gotta buy 42 packs 2moro, but only 7 bars, am i making sence? lol
Feel like im confused now?? :rolleyes:

I was only able to have the bars for that one week as they knocked me out of ketosis!! The higher amount of carbs was enough to mess it all up for me. I was kinda disappointed as I liked them all (except the toffee one ugh), but I'd rather go without the bars and be in ketosis than being starving all the time due to being out of ketosis!!

Hope it works out for you.

They're all nice ... but my absolute faves are peanut & cranberry crunch. YUM!!

Thanks so much guys...:)
Oh no im worried now sprangly, i agree i'd rather go without, than be out of ketosis.
But i really hope that wont be the case, im so sorry for ya hun.
Ive not heard of that before, does that happen to people often do ya know?

I love the Caramel and Toffee ones, put them in the fridge or freezer and they are delicious ! Yummmmmm

I love toffee, caramel and orange the best. They don't knock me out of ketosis, only way to know is to try them :)

Thanks so much guys...:)
Oh no im worried now sprangly, i agree i'd rather go without, than be out of ketosis.
But i really hope that wont be the case, im so sorry for ya hun.
Ive not heard of that before, does that happen to people often do ya know?

It's only the soft ones that have more carbs - the peanut and cranberry are the same/less than carbs than shakes/soups.

(Although personally don't like the cranberry :p - but love the peanut, toffee, orange and caramel :D).

Oh thanks guys....

I've just come back from my meeting, and whoopie!!! I've lost 10lbs!!
I'm on cloud 9 right now!!! :D

Anyway, i decided to buy all 6 flavours, but got 2 of the caramel ones as most people seem 2 recommend them!

But the down side is... i gotta wait till next friday till i can try um!!
As ive only just finished week one.

Donna xx :thankyou:

congrats on the 10lbs!!! i have a bar everyday...even this week on a restart and ive slipped into ketosis just fine. i couldnt wait until 3rd week! u r gonna love the bars... :D

The Cranberry is gorgeous as is the Chocolate Orange.

I leave one in the freezer for the day and then have it last thing with a big mug of coffee - usually watching CSI or something like that. Bliss!

definately have them from the fridge or freezer...MUCH yummier. by the way...im not condoning eating bars in week one...just was saying that i got away with it. best u leave it til ur 3rd week, just in case. hope u enjoy the flavours xx

Great loss well done, taken me 3 weeks to do that!
I love the soft chewy bars, will be worth the wait. Found the crunch ones too hard for me. Suppose it just depends on what you like to eat usually. I like to chew food but noisy food always puts me off, especially eaten by other people.

Back