Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I lose best on extra easy

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • I lose on all plans equally as long as I stick to it

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

Louise24

Gold Member
Right here I am feeling sorry for myself as I'm doing red for the rest of the week as I feel I lose quicker on red days than green days.

How about everyone else?

Yup, red all the way. I feel like I'm cheating if I have an EE day- carbs seem to be my enemy!

Ive never tried Red or Green ... I really like EE so I am going to stay with that x

I have only tried EE and so far so good. I could not believe i would have good losses whilst eating pasta, but my C managed to convince me to give it a go...i'm really glad i did :D

If my weight loss were to really slow down i would give red days a bash as i think it could boost it a little.

Red days for me :( I do love meat, but I love love LOVE carbs, but I think I tend to overcarb given half a chance. Usually get my Green fix for the first couple of days after WI, see how I feel over the weekend, then Red all the way for the last couple of days before WI.

red day people, dont u feel hungry on those days !??

I do alternate red/green days and have usually lose 2-3lb a week. I enjoy both days equally, never hungry on either plan.

I do however think that you have really got to do the plan that you enjoy the most. You will lose on all plans but will only stick with it if you are enjoying! gl x:)

red day people, dont u feel hungry on those days !??

Snacking is definitely harder but there are plenty of carb alternatives - swede mash instead of spuds, cauliflower rice instead of normal rice. I can quite happily be nice and full after dinner. Some study I saw on tv showed that calorie for calorie, protein keeps you fuller for longer than carbs.

Nothing beats a big bowl of pasta but then that's my problem - it always is a BIG bowl!

Back