Which days give you the best losses??

Abbysmom

I've done green this week I used to do nearly all green ten yes ago When it was red/green and sucsess expressI was just wondering which plan you all loose most on? I have found I used less syns on green and some of them have been for food that would b free on red I've had less chocolate as get a extra b to have a Hifi bar .. So
what's best green red or ee ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Personally I find I get the best losses on EE, although I've never done red days. I tend to do green days if I want to avoid using syns as I always use my HEB for a hi-fi bar, so I like that I can have 2 on a green day and that stops me reaching for the chocolate! But if I do more than 2 green days a week I tend to become very bloated, I've found this to be more the case the closer to target I get. All in all, I think all 3 plans work as well as each other but it depends on the individual and how your body reacts to certain foods.

I do better on red days too. Daren't even try a green day as I struggle on EE with the rice potatoes and pasta. I can't seem to gauge when I'm full with them! Bizarre, as I easily stop when I've had enough on red. I plan to do more EE when I get to target and am trying out the odd EE day to get me in the swing. Def feel more bloated on those days.

EE and red - greens don't work for me, too much emphasis on carby crap that my body cannot seem to process easily. I always feel hungry on greens too.

I mainly do EE. I think I would lose the most on red days but we have a very strict food budget to stick to, and so we don't eat a lot of meat. However by doing EE I still get to have tuna for lunch and chicken with my tea, so it does limit my carb intake a bit.

If I do green days, I get constipated and bloated - I think I have a mild wheat intolerance, so all the pasta and stuff just doesn't agree with my tummy after 3 days or so.

EE is less restrictive - it feels less like a diet than green or red because you're allowed a more diverse array of foods. I'm going to try a few Success Express days next week I think :)

There is no answer to your question. As you will have realised by now what suits one person may not suit another. And to be honest, even the plan that you lose most weight on may not necessarily be the 'best' plan for you. Some people say that red is the plan that gives the best losses. Even if that were the case, which for me it is not, it would not be the best plan for me to do because I was constantly starving on it. And if you are doing a plan but feeling miserable about it all the time then that only makes it more likely that you will fall off the wagon big time. So what I am syaing I suppose that you will have to try all three plans and see what not only works for you but fits with your lifestyle and what you like eating.

I tend to alternate red/green days and have a EE day on Sunday =) so far this seems to be working =)

Sent from my magic paint brush using MiniMins

I think everyone's different.....I lose the most on green days.. meat just doesn't agree with me for some reason.
My friend on the other hand loses well on extra easy.

PatchworkPuss said:
There is no answer to your question. As you will have realised by now what suits one person may not suit another. And to be honest, even the plan that you lose most weight on may not necessarily be the 'best' plan for you. Some people say that red is the plan that gives the best losses. Even if that were the case, which for me it is not, it would not be the best plan for me to do because I was constantly starving on it. And if you are doing a plan but feeling miserable about it all the time then that only makes it more likely that you will fall off the wagon big time. So what I am syaing I suppose that you will have to try all three plans and see what not only works for you but fits with your lifestyle and what you like eating.

Sorry what my question should have been which plan do u enjoy the most.. I know that no plan is best for everyone or is what will give everyone big loses just wondered what u all like and why x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I really love EE, years (and years) ago, when it was just red and green, I seemed to be constantly making decisions about what to have and when, with EE it just seems to evolve more naturally, I am an EE convert I suppose.

I love EE as it is much less restrictive. It actually seems like normal eating really yet you lose weight. I've been cooking from the recipe books and the food is gorgeous too, so I make a bigger portion and pack some for my lunch the next day. I'm always full, always enjoying my food and have not once craved anything unhealthy in 4 weeks - long may it continue!

I lost a stone and a half on EE but when it slowed down i tried red!! It was working well, my losses were boosted again! Although at last WI i gained n i was gutted! I think red is too restrictive 4 me now and I went off plan more easily, so going bak to EE now!

*Emsie* said:
My answer to how I read the original question would be the one that you enjoy the most as you will tend to stick to it better but that doesn't answer what you actually meant by the look of it.

Have to agree with this....the one you enjoy will be the easiest. I'm not a huge meat eater which is why I love the green plan best but I really struggle on ee and red

Back