Which diet to follow??

So i have lost weight before on the original diet, but the extra easy seems to be the way forward... Any advice??

I'm veggie & I do EE (I do EE as the extra HEX's on Green don't work in my favour) & it really is easy to follow, I think the majority on here follow EE & get good losses.

I've followed the plan when it was red and green days but now do the EE. I find it much easier to stick to and far less limiting. EE all the way for me!!

I started back in Sept and got on fine with EE but still struggle with eternal portion size. I have just restarted doing original and so far I am really enjoying it. Being able to have 2 HEA and B and not having to worry so much about the superfree size has been good. I like sandwich and cereal so now can have both and don't feel like I am missing out.
Hope this helps

I mix and match Red, Green and EE, so I have a variety of meals, which I love. I've done only EE before and found my weight loss slightly slower than if I've mixed it up, but only slightly. I've still had good losses with EE. I also find Red and Green days encourage more fruit and veg onto my plate, because of the lack of carbs/meat. With EE I find it tempting to fill myself with pasta. The important thing with EE is eating your 1/3 superfree, but I try to do that everyday regardless. :)

I started doing alternative red and green days but really missed having potatoes with my meat so recently changed to EE. Im finding it better because ive found im not as hungry and that has stopped me snacking as much. Im not hungry at all in the evenings either which is good. Only problem is ive found my losses are slowing down but this could be because i have less to lose now or the change. Really hoping it speeds up a little because im really enjoying the EE. Doesnt feel like a diet at all x

So on EE i need to have a third meat, a third carbs and a third veg?? I have a big problem here as i don't like veg :-(

Funkyhippo said:
So on EE i need to have a third meat, a third carbs and a third veg?? I have a big problem here as i don't like veg :-(

Its a 1/3 superfree and 2/3 free food!

Thanks, i'll get the hang of this!! Am used to doing original and lost 2.5 stone that way, but i didn't find it very healthy or realistic in the long term, so am going to try EE... I think :)

Funkyhippo said:
Thanks, i'll get the hang of this!! Am used to doing original and lost 2.5 stone that way, but i didn't find it very healthy or realistic in the long term, so am going to try EE... I think :)

Let me know if you need anymore help :)

Thank you xxx

I think you would struggle if you don't like veggies. Are there any veggies you do like? I'm finding EE pretty easy as I like veg and fruit but if I didn't I dunno what I would do.

I eat raw carrots and tomatoes and sweetcorn, but don't do anything green especially. I eat plenty of fruit though!

I think if you dont like veggies you will struggle on EE.

Perhaps do Red days again - you lost weight that way and can continue to do so, with less reliance on the 3rd superfree on EE.

Good luck! x

Yeah, good advice, i'm going to try EE for a few more days, see how i get on and switch back to Original if no joy.... Thanks again for all the input :clap:

Back